Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon... Dropped my truck off to get fixed this morning.. Enterprise gave me a small Nissan to drive. I don't like small cars but ok. My truck should be done in about 10 days if they don't find anything they need to order more parts for. On the way home I found out the left turn signal had a light out. Enterprise is down the street from me so I went right to them. They exchanged the Nissan for a GMC Canyon truck.. Much better. :)

20220619_140941.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Afternoon... Dropped my truck off to get fixed this morning.. Enterprise gave me a small Nissan to drive. I don't like small cars but ok. My truck should be done in about 10 days if they don't find anything they need to order more parts for. On the way home I found out the left turn signal had a light out. Enterprise is down the street from me so I went right to them. They exchanged the Nissan for a GMC Canyon truck.. Much better. :)

View attachment 999803
    That sure worked out good for you.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012

View attachment 999803
    Good deal!

Reactions: DavidOH

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    Afternoon... Scruffy went to the vet today.... He ate but he's still buzzed. He just keeps walking around. :D

View attachment 999896
    He still looks handsome! The first time she was buzzed like that Song flinched at every breeze. The world felt weird to her!

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    Evening.... Been raining for a couple hours. Should be done soon.. Scruffy is better today and back to his being a pest.. He's also ate a lot more.

View attachment 999921
    His eyes say he’s not going to forgive you anytime soon. ;)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 9, 2013
    Ohio
    Evening.... You may know I spend time on YouTube. Too much time really. But I watch things that interest me and by pass the rest. This week I've been seeing things about a song.
    Rich Men North Of Richmond by Oliver Anthony. He only has a few songs and this is the first one not done on his phone. Anyway I have spent a few hours watching reaction videos about it. The song has gone super viral. It's number 1 on iTunes and Spotify and It was only posted this week I think. It's him in his backyard with a guitar and microphone. He had help from a local radio station. The video has gone viral around the world. I won't post it due to some words in the song. But a simple search will bring it up. As some would say it's blowing up the internet. I don't like to talk about what the country and the world are getting into. But this is causing a stir..

Users who are viewing this thread