Status
Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
After a 6-day part 1, the contest finally comes to the part 2. Here we give away the heavily favored Geekvape Eagle Tank. (If you were new to this competition, please click here to know the detail of the contest: Heaven Gifts Contest: Win Geekvape Eagle Tank collection—Part 1)

Reply to any of the rules below to enter:

1. Is it necessary to have a rta tank with pre-made coils? Why?

2. Tell us the difference between Geekvape Eagle tank and other regular RTA

3. What do you expect Geekvape brand to release next

Note:
1. We give away 3 Geekvape Eagle tanks in the part 2 contest.
2. The 2nd part contest starts from August 16 ,2016 to August 23,2016;
3. As for the part 1 winners who are not lucky enough to win the part 2, we have another option for them to win, namely do a small review for your prize and post it in the forum, then we will see the quality of your review to ship the Eagle tank.
4. As for the part 2 contest prize, it comes with 2 HBC coils, if you did not win the part 1, you could still use the tank without any problem.
5. We use Random.org to select winners.
6. Every participant has 3 chances to enter

-----------------------------------About Geekvape Eagle Tank--------------------------------------

New to coil rebuilding? Wanna get your hands on RTA/RDA? Geekvape Eagle Tank is the one meets most vapers' growing needs without getting involved in any rebuilding dilemma. What amazing is Geekvape offers as many as 20 coil options for vapers to select. No matter which vaping level you are, you would find one coil among the 20 to satisfy you.

Meanwhile, Geekvape claims the lifespan of these coils are 5 times longer than regular ones'. Though these are pre-made coils, they are cleanable and rewickable. By the way, it is said the coils features hand built quality.

The Eagle atomizer from Geekvape is such a tank option both for flavor chansers and cloud chasers.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Congrats part 1 winners!

Part 2 entry 1
Premade coils are handy sometimes due to simple time constraints. I can crank out certain standard builds quickly, but exotics would take me time to figure out, and a lot of the custom wire types the Eagle offers are things I'd have no clue how to work with.

Reactions: greasegizzard

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Part 2, entry 3
I'm thinking GB might do another mod next, perhaps a squonker with one of the higher end chips combined with a tsunami 22mm set for bottom feed.

Just a thought - you can send me the prototype :)

Posts are in, good luck everyone!

Time to check Facebook, see what the next flash sale is :)

Reactions: cooladdict

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
Part 2
3. What do you expect Geekvape brand to release next

Possibly a new mod or a dripper. I see Geekvape has the new Eagle starter kit
geekvape-eagle-kit-colors.jpg

Eagle Starter Kit | GeekVape
looks pretty sharp!
3. As for the part 1 winners who are not lucky enough to win the part 2, we have another option for them to win, namely do a small review for your prize and post it in the forum, then we will see the quality of your review to ship the Eagle tank.
I put in a review on your site too

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Lucky #13 lol Part 2 #1

Congrats to Part 1 winners!!!!!!! #6 GemInEye #13 greasegizzard #23 ChristopherZ #52 rhammer186 #57 iwriduan Wahooooooooooooooo!!!!

1. I don't think it's at all necessary for RTAs to have prebuilt coils. It may be handy for some, but so many vapers are getting into rebuilding for sustainability with the doomin regs. I'd much rather build my own coils.

Thanks for the contests, and y'alls generosity! Good luck to all!!

Last edited:

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
Thank you Heaven Gifts for this great contest. I cant believe I won the coils!!

1. Is it necessary to have a RTA tank with pre-made coils? Why?

I dont think its necessary, but its definitely very helpful for vapers who dont have as much experience with building. It is a good way to get the benefits of a RTA and allows you to learn how to build and wick at your own pace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread