Hello All!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironmaidon1

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2014
American Canyon, CA, USA
Hello everyone. new member here. i have been lurking around the forums for a couple months now. The wife and i both joined today.
a bit about myself, 40 year old married guy with 2 kids. i like heavy metal, world of warcraft, my kids and have recently discovered the wonderful world of vaping!!!

a short story on how my vaping started. a few months ago while on my way to work i had an "episode". the doctors "think" was some kind of weird panic attack, not gonna go into details on it. but after seeing a doctor, blood tests and EKG. my doctor looked at my ekg results and saw something was off. she asked if i drank allot of caffeine and smoked. Sadly i did both, drank a pot of pretty strong coffee per day, a buncha mountain dew and smoked roughly a pack a day. needless to say she said i had to quit both :( . the caffeine was no problem at all to kick, but the cig's were a different story. i used patches "for the 3rd time" tried some gum, blah blah blah. you all know the drill. got a blu ecig or 2 but it wasnt enough. although the taste of it was not bad at all. but it was no where near satisfying. smoked more cigs, then the VUSE came out here in california. i tried it and it was alot better then the blu. but it was still lacking. read up a bit here on ECF and decided to try an ego type device. picked one up a week and a half ago, a POS no named semi VV device, and i also picked up an EVOD starter kit for the wife hoping she would try it out. we both dug it right away. i myself can speak for the wife but i havnt had a cig since that day.... but after ALOT more research and countless hours of reading ECF, youtube vids and many others i cant wait to get more. anyway. sorry bout the wall of text. english was never my strongest class. just stopped in to introduce myself.:vapor:

Urbanboon

Moved On
Jul 21, 2014
Georgia
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Forum Rules
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread