Hello Everyone, Im here to introduce myself and learn from the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cremonies

Aug 28, 2013
IL, USA
I would like to introduce myself.

I have been vaping for over 5 years and during this last year I learned about DIY and how affordable it is compared to outright buying pre-made juices. I have accumulated a small amount flavors compared to what I have seen on this form and I looking for guidance.

I am not what people call "creative" I'll combine peach or strawberry with menthol, but that is about as far as I can go...

I have joined
HTML:
to try difference recipes but there is no set format to labeling flavors to find possible recipes based on what ingredients you have. :(

So here it goes. Below is a list of flavors I currently own and would love if some people help me out of some simple concoctions I can make from them. :) Thank you all that will and have read this.

(TFA) Bubblegum
(TFA) Carmel
(TFA) Double Chocolate
(TFA) Hazelnut
(TFA) Mint ChocolateChip
(TFA) Peach
(TFA) Ripe banana
(TFA) Strawberry
(TFA) Strawberry Ripe
(TFA) Tutti-Frutti
(TFA) Raspberry sweet
(TFA) Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
(LA) Banana Cream
(LA) Butter Rum
(LA) Creme de Menthe
(LA) Cherry
(LA) Melon
(LA) orange Cream
(LA) spearmint Oil (Natural...)

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
I'm seeing something fruity in there too, along the lines of a fruit salad. Say peach, strawberry, banana, and melon. All four of those should stand out but still work together. And I've seen people do them with mint or menthol, so maybe a splash of crime de menthe in the background? I don't lean in that direction so I haven't tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread