Hello Everyone! Stopped Smoking & Now Only Vaping 0mg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FXChronicles

Jun 9, 2018
I just want to say hi to everyone here at ECF. I've been a long time lurker here, but I feel like it's now time to sign up and start engaging.

A little background on my stumble upon Ecig, I actually started vaping during the pen days. That's probably around 5-7 years ago. My last mod back then was SMOK's stick. Then I stopped right just when Innokin released one of the very first box mod. I stopped because I got fed up due to my leaking tanks.

It's not until 1.5 months ago when I started to vape again to quit smoking. I had been smoking since year 2000. I'm glad to say I'm now 3 weeks off cigarette and I've been vaping 0mg nicotine. Although, some cheap ejuice retailer ripped me off by false labelling their 0mg juices. But apart from that one day, I've now completely switched to vaping 0mg juices.

Wish me luck going forward! So far so good. Pleased to be here!

Budgie

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2018
Scotland
I just want to say hi to everyone here at ECF. I've been a long time lurker here, but I feel like it's now time to sign up and start engaging.

A little background on my stumble upon Ecig, I actually started vaping during the pen days. That's probably around 5-7 years ago. My last mod back then was SMOK's stick. Then I stopped right just when Innokin released one of the very first box mod. I stopped because I got fed up due to my leaking tanks.

It's not until 1.5 months ago when I started to vape again to quit smoking. I had been smoking since year 2000. I'm glad to say I'm now 3 weeks off cigarette and I've been vaping 0mg nicotine. Although, some cheap ejuice retailer ripped me off by false labelling their 0mg juices. But apart from that one day, I've now completely switched to vaping 0mg juices.

Well done, a major achievement, I bet you feel good with yourself. Keep it up, and Welcome.

Budgie

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2018
Scotland
Thanks! Really appreciate the support! 86 days aint so bad either. How do you feel? Do you ever miss them?
Thanks for that, apart from once or twice, I have never missed them at all, where cigarettes once ruled my life, vaping has taken over, I enjoy vaping and everything that goes with it, building, wicking and DIY Juicing way more than I ever enjoyed the cigs, then there’s the personal stuff, feeling better in myself, being able to smell and taste things much better, the sleep, and the sense of achievement, it’s all good stuff, but I still treat each day with care. I get very good support from Lesley my wife, and also ECF helps a huge deal as well. After 3 weeks you must be feeling and seeing a change in yourself as well. Do you put your cigarette money aside in a jar, because believe me, when you start seeing those ££$$ mounting up, it’s frightening how much money I just burnt.

PrototypeBobcat

Jun 9, 2018

Congratulations! I went cold turkey with my smoking thing. 11/11/2016 was the last date i smoked a cig.
Vaping helped me a lot! Curb the habit and make me healthier.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Congrats and welcome to Member status on ECF. The industry and equipment have changed so much since back at the beginning (your first shot) that I think you’ll find it much easier this time around. Glad you decided to give it another shot. (And glad you decided to stop lurking and join the fray. ;))

Jan

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
I vape zero nic too, I couldn't believe how easy it was. The three biggest advantages for me has been no chemical dependence,cost,and since I DIY, no troubles with nic taste problems. With no nic, flavors pop for me.
re Vaping with nicotine vs. nicotine free. Does this alter our vaping habits?

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread