Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPB

Nov 15, 2011
Calgary,Canada
Just wanted to introduce myself and create my virgin post here at ECF. I have been lurking and gathering information thanks to the wealth of information posted by the members here. It just seems like too much fun to sit on the sidelines so I want to start getting more involved.

Been a nasty analog smoker for over 30 years and have recently got into vaping. Can't believe I waited this long. Haven't touched an analog in over a week and couldn't be happier.

Thanks to all involved in this great community and I look forward to many great conversations.

TPB

cavibird2005

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
St Cloud, MN
th_welcome.gif to the party!!

TPB

Nov 15, 2011
Calgary,Canada
Thank you for the welcome and the kudo's.
My first attempt at vaping was blindly buying the cheapo mini kits from china with the cheap plastic cartridges. Had absolutely no clue. After discovering ECF and doing some reading through the forums, my eyes were opened to what real vaping was like and was able to make a better decision on my next purchase that was an eGo-T. It literally blew me away and haven't turned back.

Now my experimenting is with liquids and finding some that i really like and can vape on an "all day" basis. I am from Canada and with the customs dilemma I am seeking to try some of the liquids from local vendors.

Thanks again for the welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread