Hello from Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdarkness

Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Waterville, Maine, United States
Hello everyone, I figured I would finally post after reading for what seems like decades. I had tried cig-a-likes 3 years ago and found them useless for helping get away from a pack a day addiction. Two weeks ago I checked out a brick and mortar vape shop, walked out with the eGo-V v2 and the Kanger Mini Protank 2 along with some juice. I'm proud to say I haven't had a cigarette since.

At this point I have a couple of the min protanks and also upgraded to a kayfun lite clone. Hopefully I can also upgrade my eGo-V to a Vamo V5 in the very near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Welcome to ECF!

Sounds like you're off to a great start! (I know exactly what you mean by decades; there's just way too much stuff here!)

I did much the same thing; tried the cigalikes several years ago, and even though I REALLY wanted them to work, they were just crap. These days the stuff is so much better!!!

Gotta put in my plug for an MVP as your next battery (I really do think they're great) but there ain't nothing wrong with the vamo!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Hello everyone, I figured I would finally post after reading for what seems like decades. I had tried cig-a-likes 3 years ago and found them useless for helping get away from a pack a day addiction. Two weeks ago I checked out a brick and mortar vape shop, walked out with the eGo-V v2 and the Kanger Mini Protank 2 along with some juice. I'm proud to say I haven't had a cigarette since.

At this point I have a couple of the min protanks and also upgraded to a kayfun lite clone. Hopefully I can also upgrade my eGo-V to a Vamo V5 in the very near future.

hello and welcome to ECF Rdarkness

great to hear you stepped away from the stinkies !

that V2 and the Mini Protank should be a nice set up

good luck :)

Rdarkness

Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Waterville, Maine, United States
Nic level is 12mg, I tried 24 and 18, they were both a bit harsh. For the flavors, they are custom made by the owner of the local shop. My staple flavor is called white zombie (absinth, spearmint and something else), but I also am very happy with his wicked blueberry and polar ice (raspberry and cool menthol).

I had smoked for 25 years, love my pipes and cigars also, but since getting a real vaping setup, I don't even think about tobacco. Sadly, with regards to nicotine, all I can think about is getting a vw mod, getting the smok magneto, and burning out my kfl coil so that I can turn my own 1.8 ohm with cotton wick, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread