Hello from VA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litta'sGabby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Sandston, Virginia, United States
Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself. I am VERY new to vaping, about 8 days now! I started with a "Quik e-Cig" that I bought at a local gas station. I hated it so much that it sat on my dresser for the better part of a year! About 2 weeks ago my daughter had surgery. I knew I would be in the hospital most of the day, and could not bear to go without nicotine. I took that eCig, charged it up and took it with me. Here in VA most of the hospitals are "no smoking Campus's". I sat in the waiting room, vaping on the eCig, thinking I was in heaven. It tasted rough, but it was Nicotine. Everyone saw it plugged into the wall with a portable wall charger I brought with me. They knew it wasn't an analog, so no one said anything to me when I vaped. I did not feel comfortable sitting there vaping, so I did not do it often, but just enough to "take the edge off". Long story short, I bought a Blu disposable, then Blu Pre-filled cartridges while I researched vaping on the web. Now, I have an Apollo eGo that I love! I smoked my last analog on 4/14/13! I currently vape at 18mg nicotine, but I just received my first ejuice at 12mg and I alternate. So glad to be rid of the analogs!! I am happy to be here as part of this forum! Would love to hear from other vapers in VA! It may be a rare, though, VA is Philip Morris country! :)

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Hi Gabby,

Welcome to the forum.
I left VA a few years ago.. but I know your area somewhat, having to go between Fredericksburg and Petersburg (and past PM!! :O) all the time... including a few stops now and then in Sandston!!

You can "stealth vape" also if you need.. just hold the vape in a little bit longer if you can and no vape will be expelled!

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
Congrats on moving to Vaping and away from analogs!

This is a great forum, full of all kinds of knowledgeable, funny, and helpful people. If you have ANY questions,just feel free to toss out your questions, and someone will jump right in with a helping hand.

There are lots of vapers and few brick and mortar stores in the Richmond area, and meetups all over the Richmond and NOVA/DC area. If you can fit a meetup into your schedule some weekend, I highly recommend it. You will learn a lot, and Vapers are GREAT people to hang out with.

Agains, congrats, and welcome to ECF.

Litta'sGabby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Sandston, Virginia, United States
There are brick and mortars in Richmond? Wow! If anyone can let me know where, that would be awesome! I would love to have a VA Vapers club! :) Closest thing I was able to find was a corner store that sold Green Smoke! I have 2 co-workers who are now on eCigs and both use Green Smoke. The three of us are working on the one remaining analog smoker, trying to convert him! I even offered to buy him an eCig today and he told me not to waste my money! :?: BTW, I smoked analogs for 33 years! And I would LOVE to go to a meetup!

Last edited:

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Thank you both! Wow, SupplyDaddy, I can't believe you've ever heard of Sandston, let alone, been here! I usually just tell people I live near the RIC Airport! No one ever knows where Sandston is!

Was a full time Guardsmember... There is an armory in Sandston, as well as the Guard Air field.. flew in a few from out of there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread