hello from Vegas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertopl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
what's up ECF!! first post. I've been a 1-1/2 - 2 pack a day smoker forever but haven't had a ciggy in about a month now since I started vaping. :) I was referred to Pink Spot Vapors here locally to get a starter kit and ended up with the standard ego twist and some clearomizers. then I found this site with TONS of great information and great hardware!! after only about a week with the twist and reading this site, I knew I wanted better so I ordered up a Provari and a Protank and am a happy camper!! I now have 2 Protanks, a Puritank, a Bella carto tank and a Z-Atty Pro with 2 Protank 2's on the way. I really wanted to try a variety of delivery systems and I really like the flavor on the Bella, but I find changing flavors on the carto tanks a little inconvenient. the Protanks / Puritanks hit the sweet spot for me as far as convenience, performance, capacity, ease of cleaning & changing flavors.

I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for such great information!! I'm saving tons not smoking but so far buying new vaping gadgets is becoming every bit as addicting as my smoking was!! :ohmy: I'm pretty happy with my setup now and hope to change my roll and invest in some different flavors now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread