Hello, new vapor from TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

kscoggins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2012
Carrollton, TX
Thanks again for the welcome. kscoggins- any in Denton you would recommend?

The only one I have any sort of recommendation about is Vaporescence. One of my coworkers swears by their Richardson location. There's a Facebook group for North Texas vapers and a lot of people discuss local shops - I know people have mentioned other shops there but I can't remember much about them.

RosaJ:9720112 said:
Hi RosaJ, I'm a lil North of the Denton area. which is North of Dallas :)

I'm down near Houston. I understand there are a few vape shops in the DFW area. I'm fortunate my regular vape supplier recently opened a shop 20 mins away from me and he's doing very well. It really comes in handy when you just walk in and get whatever you need. LOL

BTW, congratulations on embarking on the smoke free journey!

I am also from the Houston area where is this vapor shop. The only one ive been to is smoke dreams one and two. I'm sure there are more out here. I'm on the south east side of town (Baytown)

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
Hi lanceb1b, welcome to ECF, great to have you here and congrats on your decision to vape!

For your wife, it may be better to go with a higher VG, PG is what has the throat hit. It's odd but most all smokers cough like mad when they vape, I don't know why, I just know they do. I did, nearly coughed up a lung and a toe! Tell her to do baby hits and try to get her a much higher vg...she can go down slowly and end up at 50/50. Don't inhale huge amounts at first, let it sit in your mouth till you are used to it and only inhale a little...(these instructions are for her and not you btw lmao) She should be fine if she takes it very slowly.

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
I am also from the Houston area where is this vapor shop. The only one ive been to is smoke dreams one and two. I'm sure there are more out here. I'm on the south east side of town (Baytown)

It's Spring Vapor and they're in Spring, north of Houston. Their address is 25222 Richards Road. If you happen to venture north of Houston stop by, they're open Monday through Saturday. Give Nik a call (832-663-1494) to get their hours, I usually go in the afternoon.

MartiP

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
SupplyDaddy- Really funny, I was visiting friends in San Antonio, and they took me to a MONSTER Vape store. That's when I quit analogs, tried a bunch of different juices there, bought 3 bottles. When I got up to leave I had a nic buzz like you wouldn't believe. :blink:

Yeah, I've bought some of MonsterVape's juice before - it's good stuff! Welcome to the forum. :)

Buddychuck

Apr 8, 2013
Dallas TX

cat58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
DFW
Hi Lance (and wife, too). Sorry 'bout my earlier post, thought I was in the North Texas group - losing my mind, yes I am! Post when you visit some more shops, please! I have only been to one that is very close to me and would love to hear more reviews before I head out for some others. As for your wife coughing, I too had to take little baby steps as was posted above (and I was PAD for - omg - 30 years!). It will all work out, especially once she has a flavor that knocks her socks off. Take care~~

lanceb1b

May 23, 2013
Texas
Ok, went to vaporescience today. 1) BYO dripper, they do have samples but you have to use your own equipment. 2) Some flavors had a "barber shop powder/comestic" aftertaste. 3) They do not offer shots (more flavor) 4) They sell 16mg NIC and can increase it on the spot. 5) I asked what PG/VG ratio their stuff was and was told it varies by each flavor. All 3 of mine 16mg NIC, could be 80/20 and seemed thin. PG/VG amount not printed on non-childproof capped bottle, so who knows! 6) Customer service was excellent on my visit and they had a great selection of flavors. I bought (3) 30ml juices. So far I prefer a shop called VAPE located off Teasley Ln in Denton, it's dinky small but has added more cinnamon to their "Fire & Ice" on the spot at no charge. So for that flavor and their black licorice, I'll drive the 20 miles it takes me to get it :)

The only one I have any sort of recommendation about is Vaporescence. One of my coworkers swears by their Richardson location. There's a Facebook group for North Texas vapers and a lot of people discuss local shops - I know people have mentioned other shops there but I can't remember much about them.

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
Breezy smokes is in Waco, point in tyme vaping is in Temple and last week I heard another vape shop is opening in Temple somewhere by the mall, Amazing vapor is in Killeen.

"Hello from Troy, TX. (about 25 miles south of Waco). Wish we had some shops closer to the Waco, Temple, Killeen area."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread