• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

hello to all here in the canada forum from a newbie with efc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Welcome Dano, congrats on your milestone.

We're almost from the same boat. I smoked for 25yrs, quit on Dec 1st & I'm always searching for a better vape. I've tried the clearomizers, cartos, eGo-T, tanks with carto's & so on. I now prefer to drip with a VAPEMATE at home. I get a good week with a SR bridgeless atty, clean it & start over. Costs nothing but initial investment to drip the easy way.

For outside, I've been using the smok eGo Dual cartos - nice taste for the first 3 or 4 days. After 5 days I toss them. Just got the eGo-C, yesterday - taste & vapor production are good, just a hassle to fill the little tanks 3 to 5 times a day. I guess this is why they give you five. So many new products coming out & they seem to improve from previous versions. We just need to be patient & have deep pockets. :2cool:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Welcome, Welcome! .... Part of the joy and frustration in the vape world is finding the perfect PV and juices that work for you. There are highs and lows to this journey, but I think it's far to say that most of us vapers always find our way home ... and you too will eventually hit your sweet spot, and it will be all Vape Heaven from there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread