Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
Thanks guys, i was looking for people reviews about the provari p3. Some of them are great while others are a huge let down. Few member posted problems about the battery indicator and the IQ system provari have. Not sure it is wise to slash nearly $300 for a mod that might not works the way it suppose to!

It's hard with those types of things, but I'm not sure it's wise to spend $300 on any mod, especially one without an adapter for making toast. However, if we get you to 5 posts, you can post over in the provari section and hopefully get some good feedback, though maybe a few will see it here.

I'm pretty ignorant about what the vape scene is like in the UK, especially outside of london. How're the shops there?

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
Its actually just like a smaller version of london. I live in cardiff in wales, vaping wise we have only 2 good shops totally wicked and zapp but you can't go wrong when there is internet with limitless option :toast:

Oh, where TORCHWOOD is headquartered! That can't be good for property values.

Also, you're over 5 posts, so all-set for your "What should I know about the provari 3 before buying" thread in the relevant section. :)

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf cyrex. I may have already welcomed you or I could just be having some deja vu or something but either way, I'm glad you are here. Just a wonderful place to be. You should be free to post anywhere now and I just bet you will find all the information and guidance you need. Have fun and happy vaping to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread