Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoRporis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Indy
Just wanted to post a quick hello. I'm returning to vaping after 3 years of giving up and going back to analogs. Looking back I should've asked for advice on here, but hindsight is always 20/20. I think I've started back right though, I purchased an eGo-T upgrade kit from a local shop here in Indy, and couldn't be happier.

It is really exciting to see how much progress has been made in the vaping world! Glad to now be back in the fold! :)

Now to get back into CASAA!

CoRporis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Indy
That is a big "thumbs up". Vaping is being threatened more than ever. CASAA needs us all to join and to provide financial support to whatever degree we can.:thumb:

Indeed. I was involved back in it's founding, and as much as this forum has grown, can't wait to see what CASAA looks like now.

CoRporis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Indy
Welcome back to the fold . Hopefully this time , with some proper information , you'll be able to stick with it . Congrats

I can say that even in a short few days, I enjoy vaping with the kit I have than any analog I've ever smoked. I'm hoping I can encourage all my smoker friends to try and switch to vaping. What makes it better is that the vape shop is literally 5 minutes from the house, so no waiting on snail mail!

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Hi CorPor,

During the 3 years your were gone, I found out about ecigs and ECF, I DIY'ed my own juice, I quit smoking tobacco cigs, (52+ years and 2.5 PAD), and as of alittle over two months ago. . .I quit vaping. Here's wishing you good luck with your quit.

Regards,
otrpu

Last edited:

hi-147

May 15, 2013
singapore
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Spamming for postcount
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread