Help finding liquid without fake sugar aftertaste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ak8s

Aug 9, 2011
Beaumont, TX
I am new to vaping and love almost everything about it....EXCEPT that nasty fake sugar aftertaste that is left in my mouth after vaping. I loathe diet drinks and anything with artificial sweeteners because it coats my tongue and the roof of my mouth and is just straight up nasty!

Are there any juices out there that don't have sweeteners? If so, what types are they? Just tobacco flavors?

I just got a shipment of all sorts of juices that I'm using even though there is an aftertaste (it beats smoking, right?) but I really need this taste to just go away. Please, please, please help me find a juice that doesn't have this icky aftertaste!

If I haven't mentioned it enough times....fake sugar is GROSS!!!!!! :p

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I just received my first order from Backwoods Brew. Their stuff is fantastic. I did get some sweet flavors but I know they have some tobacco blends etc. I ordered 3 juices which were definitely truth in adverstising as to the flavor. He's about to go on vacation so if you want to order, I suggest doing it right away.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Obviously, all dessert, candy and fruit flavors will have sweeteners added. Even some tobacco flavors are sweetened. And most juice makers use artificial sweeteners. I don't trust that artificial stuff myself. Nature had millions of years to experiment, we, only a few hundred. Some juice vendors like Welcome to Tasty Vapor will customize somewhat for you to remove all sweeteners. Check with vendor.

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
I just got a shipment of all sorts of juices that I'm using even though there is an aftertaste (it beats smoking, right?) but I really need this taste to just go away. Please, please, please help me find a juice that doesn't have this icky aftertaste!

If I haven't mentioned it enough times....fake sugar is GROSS!!!!!! :p

I'm right there with you, OP.

Check out my blog (it's linked in my signature just beneath this post). I talk about what flavors have artificial sweetness and which ones don't. Hope it saves you some bucks as you search for that all day vape. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread