Status
Not open for further replies.

zeesmoker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
Bahrain
Hi guys,

I'm really confused. I've tried quite a lot of vendors and juices, for eg.

Highbrow
Rawr
AVE
Virgin Vapor
Backwoods Brew
LJ E Smokes
Mister-e-liquid
Alba Vapors (UK)
Totally Wicked (UK)

Anyway, I've tried at least 3-5 juices from each vendor and with Highbrow at least 10 different juices, so a lot of juices.

I want to try something new now but there is just so much out there I don't know what to try.

I like fruity flavors and tobacco mainly, not too much of a fan of dessert vapes, but willing to try if they are amazing.

What would you recommend as the next vendor or next couple of vendors that I should try out?

zeesmoker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
Bahrain
Thanks for the quick reply.

I've heard a lot about HHV and Ahlusion recently. What is good, they both have a huge selection.

Also, I remember about 6 months ago or so Virgin Vapor was all the rage and I bought 4-5 bottles and they are still sitting there. Hated all their juices. Too perfumy for me.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes has fruits and a nice tobacco line. Ahlusion is very popular also with their fruits and tobaccos.

SubOnAux24

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Valley of the Sun
Hi Zee, you could try these popular venders - Nitelite Vapor, Vermillion River, Mountain Oak Vapor, Ms T's Bakery (they have other than dessert flavors), Parkes Vaping. Vaperite, Primevaping. There were 1 or maybe 2 flavors form each i didn't care for but the ones i liked were great. I have tried 5 from your list :) Vape On !

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I've heard a lot about HHV and Ahlusion recently. What is good, they both have a huge selection.

Also, I remember about 6 months ago or so Virgin Vapor was all the rage and I bought 4-5 bottles and they are still sitting there. Hated all their juices. Too perfumy for me.

All of them. Seriously. :)

And I had about the same reaction as you to Virgin Vapor -- even after letting them steep for 2-3 months -- with the exception of the Kona Coffee Milkshake.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
All of them. Seriously. :)

And I had about the same reaction as you to Virgin Vapor -- even after letting them steep for 2-3 months -- with the exception of the Kona Coffee Milkshake.

I'm only about 10 days into the steepage of my VV juice (Kona Coffee Milkshake and Creme Caramel) and neither one of them is lighting my fire right now. The KCM still has a funny "whang" to it. I'll try them again in another week or so.

zeesmoker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
Bahrain
Okay, based on a lot of suggestions here and the general consensus I've opted to buy from HHV this round.

Here is my order.

Angel's Kiss x1
Bah-In (Purity) x1
Bleeding Heart (Purity) x1
Crackberry (Purity) x1
Gandalf (Purity) x2
Parrothead (Purity) x1

All 30ml bottles @ 50/50 @ 6mg.

Hope they turn out good and hope my selection is good.

Once again, thanks for the awesome help.

This should last me around 40-50 days at my vape pace.

After that, it's ahlusion time!

LisaL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Phx
Okay, based on a lot of suggestions here and the general consensus I've opted to buy from HHV this round.

Here is my order.

Angel's Kiss x1
Bah-In (Purity) x1
Bleeding Heart (Purity) x1
Crackberry (Purity) x1
Gandalf (Purity) x2
Parrothead (Purity) x1

All 30ml bottles @ 50/50 @ 6mg.

Hope they turn out good and hope my selection is good.

Once again, thanks for the awesome help.

This should last me around 40-50 days at my vape pace.

After that, it's ahlusion time!

Wow 30ml bottles? When you're in - you are IN! LOL Good luck, hope you find something you love :)

zeesmoker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
Bahrain
You guys have no idea what it's like shipping things outside of USA or North America for that matter. I live in Bahrain, but am a Canadian. Think of it this way............

I buy juice, I pay internal american shipping to an address in New York where my friend lives, he then re-ships them to me via DHL becasue that's the only way it gets through customs here.

So I have to buy in bulk to spread the cost. 10 bottles of juice cost me around 40 dollars to ship here if not a bit more.

so.............................

It's an expensive hobby where I live. Same applies to PV's and other accessories.

It sucks big time :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread