HELP! Newbie looking for Bold, strong flavored ejuice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Thanks. there are just too many darn vendors. LOL. Sounds like everyone has another to recommend. I just placed an other order with EC blends which I found had the strongest flavors I've tried so far. I also placed a small DIY order with wizard labs with some Nic juice and a few flavors so I can put ALL the flavor I want. LOL Just hope I don't screw it up. When I get through those I will be trying some of the others everyone mentioned. I really don't like menthol. OK I actually hate it but all the others I'm willing to try. Thanks. Has ANYONE gotten stuff from the vapor room that didn't taste strong enough? Seems like everyone loves them. Maybe when I get my tastebuds back I'll like it better.

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I personally don't like cartomizers at all. I think they mute the flavor. I much prefer a 306 atomizer or the bottom feeder atomizers you can get from clouds of vapor.
I use bottom feeder mods, a GLV and a Reo Woodvil, a 306DCA (goodsensevapor) with a Provari, my GGTS or Apex Alpha Ultramax. All with atomizers. I find the flavor and vapor production is much better.

I too went through the low taste phase.
I kept getting sweeter and sweeter juices, and just couldn't taste anything.
I then did a 180 and went with anything that wasn't remotely sweet.
Taste improved, for me, with a little time and with switching to atomizers.

Some of the best tasting/strongest tasting I have found are all organic juices.
I really like Ecto Plasma and River of Slime from Juicy Vapor, reduced PG mix.

Mom and Pop Vapor Shop, while they are not all organic, they will adjust your flavoring level.
They are here on the forum, and you can also contact them through their website.
They are more than happy to work with you on flavor levels.

Good luck and happy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread