image.jpg

Zipslack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2013
Wesson, MS, USA
For the price, this is hard to beat...
Kamry K101 Telescopic Mechanical Mod E-Cigarette Kit

I've had one for about 2 years now that will probably last forever. The ring-lock bottom button is fairly stiff, but that's fine with me - I can stand it in 18650 with a tank and it won't fire. It has a solid ego connector, so you can use it with 510 or ego threaded stuff. Very solid. Throw away the junk batteries, worthless fuse, cartridges and cartridge skirt. It's part of my FDA Vapocalypse kit.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Ha, watch it Karen, I may decide to come visit you. Vaping and shooting are right up my alley. Pitcher of Sangria and I'm there already:sneaky::w00t::lol:
I would suggest waitin til summer is over lol. It gets hotter than the devil's ........ here ;)
Towards the end of September it gets beautiful, if ya like camping in the great wide open, this is the place to be :D

Zipslack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2013
Wesson, MS, USA
Oh yeah, VapeNW has a bunch of stuff on their Clearance Sale section and you can get an extra 25% off the clearance price with a discount code. There's a lot of decent mods, hybrids, and combos that you could snag for less than $30. They do flat-rate $5.00 US shipping unless you get over $75 (then it's free shipping).

Clearance

Not affiliated with them, just a happy customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread