cheesecake(TFA)
whipped cream(TFA)
mango(TFA)
watermelon(LA)

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you want to get some really good tips and recipes, read the Flavor Apprentice Flavoring thread. It took me several days to read it all but I learned so much so it was well worth the time spent doing it. I saved all the recipes that sounded good to me to a note pad. I was in your shoes before reading it. I was just shooting in the dark and not getting anywhere. Now I have several yummy flavors that I never would have known how to make if not for the fine folks over there that put so much time and energy into sharing their knowledge with everyone. HTH

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I, like you warblaze am just building my flavor chest and it seems I already have a ton of flavors yet when I read recipes its like "crud, I dont have this flavor or that flavor". What I started doing is when I am browsing recipes and see one I like I will copy it to a document and then write down the flavors I need. Then after a few hours (or even days) I will go make an order for the flavors i need. If a flavor is called for a lot, like hazelnut or toasted almonds i will get the bigger bottle. If its only called for once or twice i will get the little bottle of it (how often do you really need Marzipan).
It works for me.

WarBlaze

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2014
Vape Haven, Utah USA
yea i got vape mail again to day and more by the end of the week so my wife is going to be ...... i wont be getting any flavors for at least 3 weeks but yea ill be able to make some thin ive been reading the TFA thread and there is a percentage chart and a few recipes but im only one like post 250 ish maybe 300 ish so i ve got a long way to go to catch up but as always im learning a lot by reading it thanks to Boletus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread