Help with new setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmapjr

Dec 8, 2013
Detroit, Mi, USA
I would say you did your homework, as both the mod & tank are exceptional. I personally have an ipv5 with the full size tfv4 & the mini & it's great, so many different heads for the tfv4, plus a dual coil rebuildable deck, Clapton deck & single coil deck.. Hope that helps you out..

P.S Make sure your batteries can handle whatever you throw in there.. Ohm's Law

No It's Not Smoke

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I've got the TFV4 on a Smok Cube II, Wismec Reuleaux rx 200, and a Sigelei 75 watt TC... running the triple coils or double clapton. Don't care much for the rba for the TFV4 but the factory coils work great. You won't have any issues with it on the Sigelei 200 watt. The TFV4 is a juice and battery hungry tank.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
The dealer that sold it to me gave me a great deal.I got the mod, tank, four batteries and charger for $150.. I was using the kangertech kbox mini with the subtank plus. It was decent but it wasn't enough for my taste. I just recently smoked my last cigarette and don't want to go back
Thats not a bad price, enjoy!

Mben78

Feb 4, 2016
I would say you did your homework, as both the mod & tank are exceptional. I personally have an ipv5 with the full size tfv4 & the mini & it's great, so many different heads for the tfv4, plus a dual coil rebuildable deck, Clapton deck & single coil deck.. Hope that helps you out..

P.S Make sure your batteries can handle whatever you throw in there.. Ohm's Law

No It's Not Smoke
He will give me 4 18650 batteries with it

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
How do u know if they're suitable?

There are two battery gurus here at ECF. They have forgotten more about battery safety than I know.

Take a look at the blogs of @Mooch , and @Baditude. They can tell you much more about batteries and battery safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread