Help with Vanilla Oatmeal Cookie DIY recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardimen

Jan 13, 2014
usa
Hi all! First time poster but long time lurker. I know this should be in the DIY forum but I am new and am required to post here. So, anyway, I was wondering if you guys can help me create a recipe for my favorite vape flavor - Vanilla Oatmeal Cookie. I've been googling it and I found no recipe for eliquid for Oatmeal Cookie. I found "Oatmeal Cookie with Raisins" but I want just Oatmeal Cookie flavor without the raisins - and I tried the Oatmeal with Raisins recipe and it's more raisin flavor that it was oatmeal cookie. I wish there was an Oatmeal Cookie flavoring but I couldn't find one that is available in small quantities for the general public.

If someone can help me figure out a recipe for Vanilla Oatmeal cookie, it would be greatly appreciated and I'd be willing to share the final product to this wonderful person or persons that helped.

Here are my list of Flavors: (The ones I would guess are possible ingredients are in bold)

Ethyl Maltol

CAPELLA:
--------
Boston Cream Pie
Butter
Cake Batter
Caramel
Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut
Cinnamon Danish Swirl
Coconut
Cool Mint
Double Chocolate
French Vanilla
Graham Cracker
Horchata
Irish Cream
Marshmallow
Peppermint
Strawberries & Cream
Sugar Cookie
Sweet Strawberry
Vanilla Custard
Vanilla Cupcake

FLAVOR WEST:
------------
Cinnamon
Dragon Fruit
Sugar Cookie
Sweet Cream
Sweetener
Vanilla Custard

SIGNATURE (TPA/TFA):
--------------------
Absinthe
Bavarian Cream
Caramel Cappuccino
Dulce de Leche
Sweetener
Toasted Marshmallow
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Vanilla Cupcake
Vanilla Swirl

FLAVOUR ART:
------------
Cookie
MTS vape Wizard
Vanilla Classic
Vanilla Tahiti

FLAVOR EXPRESS:
---------------
Oats
Taro

OOBER GOOBER:
-------------
Ube

Thanks!
Chris

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
Hardimen - do a few more general posts in the next 30 minutes or less (say hi to other new vapors - tell us what equipment you use - anything other than "post 3", "post 4" (obvious spamming for post count) and then you can ask this in the DIY subform and get a truly correct answer

computer updates at 25 after the hour so that is why some people ask why they can't post in the other forums as soon as they hit 5 posts

and welcome to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread