Status
Not open for further replies.

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
Hello ECF,

So for about the 4 months I have been vaping, been exclusively mount baker Vapor juices... Though I do love alot of them, been dissapointed as some as of late and want to dabble in another company. I heard Heathers Heavenly Vapes is an amazing vendor and the prices are fair. I love some good fruit flavors and would like to start getting into some of the more complex tobacco juices. Which would you all reccomend? Fruits always will be my go to, but having that nice tobacco/desert flavor on occasion is a special treat. Any help or advice would be appreciated! Thanks..

-Silense

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
I've only tried 3 from HHV. The heavenly tobacco is light on the tobacco and heavy on the heavenly. I love it! It's one of the few that I have that I don't feel the need, or desire to add something to it to make it better. Took a chance and originally ordered the 30ml. Vaped it several days and ordered another 100ml. Just placed another order for 50ml more but with less nicotine (for evening vaping). I also have the Georgia Peach. Although I'm not really into the fruit flavors (cherry tobacco being the exception) I do like this one. It's not an all day vape for me, like the heavenly tobacco is, but I will pull it out from time to time just for something different. It really is good.
I also have the cherry bomb. It not light on ANYTHING! Not sure how to describe it. Tried it straight out of the mail box and it was not to my liking. Had it several weeks now and will pull the cap of every so often, smell it, put the cap back on and back in the cupboard it goes. I keep it around for when I get into DIY and have a batch that I say to myself well, this couldn't get any worse. Might as well add some of the cherry bomb.
If you're looking for a good "desert" flavor, try Mom and Pop's "Pchela's Famous 5 Layer". Very good!! BTW, the Heavenly Tobacco only needs a few days steeping.

Last edited:

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
I have tried HHV's Heavenly Tobacco, Dragon's Fire, Shadow and Vanilla Dream. Was not real thrilled by Shadow and Vanilla Dream. I cannot say enough good about Heavenly Tobacco and Dragon's fire. I have some steeping right now along with some Pirate's Booty. The flavors are sweet and complex. The tobacco element is more like cigar or pipe tobacco than cigarette, somewhat heavy and smooth. You will catch hints of cocoa and honey and vanilla. From what I've read, people seem to experience different nuances which is common in the complex flavors. No one trick ponies here. I have not tried any of the fruit flavors.

If you're looking for a good "desert" flavor, try Mom and Pop's "Pchela's Famous 5 Layer". Very good!! BTW, the Heavenly Tobacco only needs a few days steeping.

Agree with Rick.... Pchela's has been an ADV for 8 months and I have never lost a taste for it .

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Most has been said. I will point out some other tobaccos that might not have been mentioned:

For more dessert-type flavor with tobacco: Heavenly Army (creamy tobacco, graham and perhaps hints of coca); Shadow (tobacco with vanilla creme, not unlike Bavarian Cream doughnuts; Serendipity (tobacco with sweet coffee and tea notes).

For real tobacco with fruity notes: Legend (tobacco with dark cherry and or raisin/plum notes), Sludge (tobacco with plum and raisin notes), Dragon's Fire (tobacco with sweet raisins, some say chocolate, sometimes it tastes like plum liqueur).

Heavenly Tobacco is an RY4.

The only fruit one I had is a dessert: Blueberry Muffin and it's too good :) Taste exactly like a fresh blueberry muffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread