Themis14G_with_TankB_and_Tip4G_w.jpg

Lurch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Central Florida
Welcome!!

As you may have determined by the responses of others, there are a tremendous amount of choices! It really depends on what you personally want; variable voltage, variable wattage, size of batteries, ease of use, color, wi-fi included (JK).

Look around and read what others using, how they like them, what problems that they are experiencing, etc.

Good luck and I hope you find something that works well for you!

TOC5SFG

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2014
Hidden Hills, CA
I'm very new to vaping and am running a kayfun lite with a k100 mod. I'd like to purchase a new mod but and unsure of what to buy. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Depends on the amount of loot you're willing to part with but here's a few of the early items I went with when new to vaping:

VV/VW-
-Provari - not a bad price for what you get. Sturdy and reliable w/ outstanding performance.

-Lava Tube - well priced (sub $100) & reliable. Not as durable but still handles some decent wear.

-ITaste VTR - inexpensive and durable. Good feature set and solid performance.

Mechanical -
-Nemesis - pricey but outstanding performance. Can always go with a clone/knockoff to save some jack.

-ChiYou - also pricey but a great mod. Excellent performance and a really nice look.

-Sentinel - love this one and Grand Vapor who puts it out. Nice size, telescoping, good feel, excellent taste delivery.

Good luck & welcome to vaping!
- Tommy

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
Depends on the amount of loot you're willing to part with but here's a few of the early items I went with when new to vaping:

VV/VW-
-Provari - not a bad price for what you get. Sturdy and reliable w/ outstanding performance.

-Lava Tube - well priced (sub $100) & reliable. Not as durable but still handles some decent wear.

-ITaste VTR - inexpensive and durable. Good feature set and solid performance.

Mechanical -
-Nemesis - pricey but outstanding performance. Can always go with a clone/knockoff to save some jack.

-ChiYou - also pricey but a great mod. Excellent performance and a really nice look.

-Sentinel - love this one and Grand Vapor who puts it out. Nice size, telescoping, good feel, excellent taste delivery.

Good luck & welcome to vaping!
- Tommy

Hello and welcome!!

I quoted TOC5SFG here because these are some good recommendations. I can't speak for the mechanicals, I don't own any or know much about them as far as price and features go from one to another...

But I loved my Provari til the day it died. It's death was my own doing (or rather a leaking carto tank's doing) regardless it's a wonderful solid mod if you feel like forking out the $$ for it. And I know a lot of people love the pairing of their Provari with a kayfun. I haven't yet gotten a kayfun so, I don't personally know.

The first generation Lavatube I do not approve of. I thought it was poor quality personally, however, I've been using a Lavatube v2 since the death of my Provari and it feels rather solid, well made, and is so far reliable. The Lavatube retails for around $70-$80.

If the Provari and Lavatube are both out of your price range, I'd suggest a VAMO. The last I saw they were between $50-$60 but I'm sure you can find them cheaper. I have a VAMO 2 as a backup mod and it works just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread