hi how u all doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmitchelliv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
blue sucks

Nothing sucks if it works for the person using it. There are people that swear by Blue, and if they use IT instead of analogs, you'd have a hard time convincing me it sucks either. Sure... needs might be different... tastes might change... but a switch to vaping is the goal here.

Eric, I started with something similar to a Blue, but for me the battery life was a real downer. I'd vape on one for an hour and have to recharge it.

Personally -- and I'm pretty new to this as well -- I'd go with something like an eGo/Tornado/Riva.

You said they looked "kind of big," and I'll tell you on the videos you watch on youtube, they really do. They look huge.

They're not. In fact, they fit really comfortably in your hand, and I've found that I'm carying it without even knowing it.

If you haven't purchased yet, I might suggest you take a look at the Riva kits they're selling on Liberty Flights right now: Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 510

Sure, you'll have to pick up some juice, but at that price (30 bucks) it gives you everything you need to get started off right, not get ripped off, and be set for a while's worth of quality vaping.

Good luck, and welcome!

Last edited:

Jude Terror

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Princeton
I started out with a Safe Cig, and I've vaped a Blu as well (although I didn't own it). IMO, they work, but they're more likely to be a novelty for you instead of fully replacing analogs. I went to a bachelor party with the Safe Cig and expeienced serious analog envy, especially after I had a few drinks in me.

The next week, I got an Ego with an LR atomizer. That was the real replacement. The vapor is more powerful than an analog, and I haven't had one since. I'm currently vaping a Phidias, which is a more expensive but very nice mod - the kind you buy when you know you're gonna be doing this a long time. And I've taken to using a regular 510 atty on it.

So I would say, if you're looking for something that's going to satisfy you enough to give up analogs, but still retain the relative look and feel of an analog, go with that 510 kit, and get some nice juices. I recommend Backwoods Brew for some tobacco flavors that will make you never look back.

EricB

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
South Florida
Hi Eric,
You really should consider getting a PV that has like 900mah to 1100mah batteries. At first it will seem big but within a few days or just after the first night that thing is going to feel perfect in your hand. If you go with a small PV the size of a cig expect to be charging the battery every couple of hours or so. With that said, you will need to keep 4 batteries with you at all times & constantly be charging batteries. With the 900 to 1100mah batteries you will only have to charge once per day. It will make it that much easier on you. I started out with a regular 510 & within that first week I regretted the purchase. Week two of vaping I went & ordered one with the 900mah batteries & no longer do I keep rotating batteries or keep an eye on the charger to see if the battery is done charging so I can get the next one charged. All that charging is a hassle. I recently added an 1100mah battery & it feels just right in my hand. Much better than my 900. I actually look forward to when my 900 needs to be charged so I can hold my 1100. Food for thought Eric, Take care, Eric

Jmitchelliv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Eric,
You really should consider getting a PV that has like 900mah to 1100mah batteries. At first it will seem big but within a few days or just after the first night that thing is going to feel perfect in your hand. If you go with a small PV the size of a cig expect to be charging the battery every couple of hours or so. With that said, you will need to keep 4 batteries with you at all times & constantly be charging batteries. With the 900 to 1100mah batteries you will only have to charge once per day. It will make it that much easier on you. I started out with a regular 510 & within that first week I regretted the purchase. Week two of vaping I went & ordered one with the 900mah batteries & no longer do I keep rotating batteries or keep an eye on the charger to see if the battery is done charging so I can get the next one charged. All that charging is a hassle. I recently added an 1100mah battery & it feels just right in my hand. Much better than my 900. I actually look forward to when my 900 needs to be charged so I can hold my 1100. Food for thought Eric, Take care, Eric

... there's a whole lot of "Eric" goin' on in here. ;)

We even have our own website for where all us Erics in the world could go collaborate :p
Not sure if I can post the link but it's not that hard to figure out. :2cool:
Eric lol

love to have that link lol ill see if i can find it and thanks evry 1 still looking for that 1 that i jest love at 1st site looking at a lot of mods i can do and whut mods i can jest buy and all knids of things i jest like doing mods i have a xbox not the 360 that i moded and a modded wii and ps2 and i modded a ps3 .... i shud stop b4 the cops start looking me up lol i dont stell games jest like seeing whut i can do lol aney wAY so off topic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread