Not open for further replies.

TBinAZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
Mesa
Hey Greg,

Yes, I have used the same combo you are currently using. It's an ok vape for most. Much better stuff out there that will deliver a better experience. This is the finest place to glean info from others. As a side note, I donated my lava tube style mod to another forum user who was using lesser devices and was low on cash. I don't miss it. There is an initial investment involved with vaping, but you need to do it right as far as what you are looking for. Keep it up man, reap the benefits of this forum. Ask questions often.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Hey greg I'm good it's great to see you here at ecf finally!
There is a ton of knowledge to be gleaned here as TBinAZ mentioned.
It sucks that your button failed. Is there anywhere those buttons can be replaced?
I'm not a fan of the vivi nova it has a horrible taste and this was after it was cleaned twice!
They just haven't worked out well for me but gonna give the rebuildable one a shot to see how it compares.
C.B.

TBinAZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
Mesa
Hey greg I'm good it's great to see you here at ecf finally!
There is a ton of knowledge to be gleaned here as TBinAZ mentioned.
It sucks that your button failed. Is there anywhere those buttons can be replaced?
I'm not a fan of the vivi nova it has a horrible taste and this was after it was cleaned twice!
They just haven't worked out well for me but gonna give the rebuildable one a shot to see how it compares.
C.B.

Thanks for the mention, CB. Technically, the Vivis are fully rebuildable even back to the V1. I have a couple of those devices, and they are working stellar for me. Not sure what you are running into, might be the wick material, but for $11 I think I made a great investment. Actually, I've been vaping both for like 2 weeks on the same atty head, and they taste great. Granted, you need to make an adjustment with the positive post, but the longer wicks make up for it. Just my .02

gregmc3

May 6, 2011
Ontario
Yes I agree, the vivi nova is garbage. I've rewicked and recoiled that thing every which way and it's either burn, or the draw is to airry. I actually gave that lavatube a nice bath in alcohol and that cleaned everything, I just like the clicking sound to let me know I'm not sucking on air :) hehe as you know I'm totally gonna try getting a rebuildable for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread