Status
Not open for further replies.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
good start..I'm still rockin my ego 900 but have added a protank as well. I found quickly I do not like tobacco flavored vapes , personally I like desert flavors, coffees, teas and some fruits. Vapeing some Lemon loves Cake from Alice in Vapeland, I started at 39MG a little over a month ago down to 18MG now. You will find tons of helpful people here...dive right in

splitlip77

Aug 28, 2013
Carmel, IN, USA
Hey there--

I've only been at it for a month as well, so I don't have much to offer regarding tips or tricks. If not going back to tobacco is a tip or trick, well, there you go. :) You've started off with better gear that I. I'm a broke college student waiting for my next friggin' paycheck so I can go get a proper setup. My plan is to get a box mod like the Innokin MVP so I won't hold it like a cigarette or allow it to hang from my lips.

Good to hear you made the conversion to vapor. I owe so much to the technology. My tobacco habit used to be 2 cans of chew per day and 2 packs of cigarettes per week AND disposable e-cigs in between. About $400 per month. And I wondered where all my student loan money was going. :)

I'm ranting. Anyway, welcome to the forum. It's fun here. :)

Jsucool76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Boca Raton, FL
Welcome!

I'm a little new to posting here myself, but I've been reading for a few months :D

Like ShariR said, make sure you wash your hands, especially if you have pets. I'm always afraid to pet my dog after I refill any of my tanks, even if I have washed my hands.

The only advice I would really give you is start trying new flavors! Tons of different flavors out there just waiting to be tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread