HI, New to this site and have a few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonPriest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Lehigh Valley, PA
HI guys, i was searching for e cig info on the net and happened to stumble onto this site and man i am glad i did. There is a ton of info and an awesome community in the forums. Anyway a quick introduction. My name is steph and i have been vaping for over 3 years. i still can't believe i haven't found this site before now haha. so i was growing the forums and couldn't find a place to trade juice. is there such a forum? i have a ton of juice that i would like to trade for others, some almost 6 months old. so if there is a trade forum, can someone please point me in the right direction, i am a total newbie here. another question is about juice expiration dates. I have some juice that is over a year old and past the expiration date and i am wondering if it is ok to vape? it honestly tastes way better than it used to that it amazed me. it still works and takes away all cravings so I'm just wondering if the exp date is just there for the FDA. ok hehe, thats it. i love the website and this is the best forum place i have found and i will definitely be staying here. so many thanks in advance for the help i hope i am giving. :laugh:

Stephie

minitater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
tennessee
www.minitater.com
Some juices, like fine wine, improve with age. If it still tastes good...vape it! After a year, the nic levels may have gone down from the original strength, but I don't think anything in ejuice can degrade into something poisonous or dangerous.
I haven't sold or traded anything here, but I think that after you become a verified member with enough posts, you can sell and trade.

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Hi Steph and welcome! Yes, there is a classified section here where you can post to either trade or sell your stuff. I'm pretty new to all this, so can't answer your question about expiration dates.. I would think if it tastes ok, why not? You need to make 5 posts before you can post anywhere else on the forum... reply to this post and you'll have your 5 posts in no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread