Highbrow vapor. Now that's authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Been awhile since I went on a juice hunting spree however I'm glad to have come across one of the most authentic tobacco taste in my entire life. First a little about Highbrow Vapor. Excellent customer service and gives you a great tips on what you're looking for. Ground tobacco, sweet tooth juices, or a fruit of your desires. Not to mention he can do a mixing on your request (example my cigar flavor with vanilla). I look forward to ordering more after coming across just a blissful variety bunch I ordered. :2cool:

Cigar (mixed with vanilla) 18mg. Very ground based and smooth. Has a very strong tobacco texture as a real cigar with no perfume taste and pleasant to smell. The vanilla mixed has a very great after finish when exhaling. It's not black and mild what I was snooping for but it does impress me to have a cigar like substance so real being an e-juices. Throat hit is smooth and easy.

Pipe 18mg. I never tried pipe before but it did blew me away. It's a little hard to describe. Spiced ground leafy tobacco that has a little bitter signature exhale substance. It's really not for the faint of heart and I would recommend this for a heavy smoker. I tried making it my groove juice but I would consider using this from a hard day's work. Throat hit is very strong and especially after exhale.

Eve's Delight 18mg. Truly a nostalgic apple juice flavor I have came across anything to behold. My personal favorite and perhaps still in disbelief on how much this smells so amazing being the real thing. Unlike most apple flavors I have came across either it tasted like pie butter crust apple, candy, sweet, or some gibberish other vendors have advertised on their site. However, Highbrow vapor has proven other wise for this amazing flavor to be loved by. On first inhale, you get a session of an apple crisp taste followed by a tingling tarty flavor exhale of an apple skin like a compressed apple juices made at a farm. Even the smell itself when it lingers in the air you still get the same sensation in the taste.

I really highly recommend trying highbrow vapor out. If you're not sure what you're looking for just ask. The more specific you are, the easier you'll find what you're looking for.
:blush:

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
I spent the last of my budget for quite sometime on their juice. I am glad I did. The ones I have tried have all been great and that is without steeping. It seems they all have a rich flavor, give alot of vapor and yet they are not cloudy at all. I don't know how they do it, but once funds become available again I will definitely place another order. I also think the customer service is outstanding.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
hey.. can you guys figure out what their tobacco base is? Do they have multiple bases etc? I agree that they make some really good liquid. the throat hit on my menthol was possibly the best I ever had... but the tobacco base was almost identical to pa's dk tab... warm, nutty... pungent... not a fan of that base at all... I will be trying more of their liquids... the performance was super...

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
from their thread over at suppliers

"Many of our juices use multiple flavoring ingredients. Not to put a wall of post on here or anything but it would be safe to say about 75% of our products contain something unique to the vaping world in the form of our flavoring. Anything citrus related is grown organically on site and extracted. Off the top of my head components of all of our fruit flavors except for coconut (is coconut even technically a fruit? lol) are in some way grown / represented in our products. The blueberries and watermelon are not grown on property but we procure flavoring from their fruit. Our coffee flavors consist mostly of house extractions as well as our tobacco and vanilla products."

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Although I've vaped only one Highbrow juice so far---Highbrow RY4---I am thrilled to see them in the marketplace. Highbrow is exactly the direction toward which I personally want to see the juice marketplace evolve: sophisticated and intelligent web design, carefully made-to-order, small-batch artisan juice lines offering custom (rather than cookie-cutter) juices made with high-quality natural flavorings and extracts.

I'm not opposed to "synthetic" flavorings. I'm opposed to lousy flavorings, whatever their source. Not to bad-rap Greenhouse One, but I recently got four bottles of their in-house juices---all standard, simple flavors---and they were not just dreadful, but downright unvapeable---because of the overwhelming chemical artificiality of the flavorings. Steeping might improve the flavors, but no amount of time will remove my disgust at what are clearly low-quality ingredients.

We're fond of saying here that "taste is subjective," which is certainly true when it comes to flavor preferences. But quality is a more objective sensibility. I don't like every juice sold by any vendor, but I can recognize a quality juice made with care when I vape it, whether or not I happen to like it.

Highbrow is a winner.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Well said bill... I sense the quality too even though I wasn't in love with the one I tried...

I made another order tonight... he's going to tweak the tobacco base for me... and I am going to try the lemon cello.

These guys are different...

the owner emailed with me for a while... and to amend my previous post... their tobaccos are indeed complex and unique

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread