Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Yoohoo....Pssst....
Anyone tick off the box for 60w in your Radius order?
Please share....we're waiting to hear from you, what you vape,
and how important the 40-60 was for you.

(no I have no relationship to Provape company)...
just watching new developments that I expect will be popular.

Cheers.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I will be getting a 60 watt soon!

I'll let you know!

I can tell you now, I absolutely don't need anything higher than 15 watts, with my current gear.

All my Provari's run at 10 watts, with 1-1.2 ohm coils.

The 15 watts kicks in on my Mark Bugs Wizard's Apprentice Evolved II (WAEII), and the reason I use 15 watts there, is because that's what most closely matches the performance of the same build at 10 watts on my Provari's.

Why is this important to your thread?
Well, like I said, the 40-60 watts is completely unimportant to me...but I'm that kind of person.
I own a 128 GB iPhone...do I store 128 GB of content on it? Nope. But I don't wanna be caught with my pants down.

So I'm buying the 60 watt Radius as future-proofing. Because I don't know what the future holds for vaping...and I don't wanna be left out in the cold.

Last edited:

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
I will be!
ON its way to you? or planned in next months VapeBudget?
Ive just spent 1/2hr noodling around PVs site, still havent found option(s) for
darkened case radius, yet I know they've made them in stealth black, and bronze.
Whats your flavor (60w) for a topper that'll use the 40-60 range?
Cheers

Reactions: HBcorpse

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
ON its way to you? or planned in next months VapeBudget?
Ive just spent 1/2hr noodling around PVs site, still havent found option(s) for
darkened case radius, yet I know they've made them in stealth black, and bronze.
Whats your flavor (60w) for a topper that'll use the 40-60 range?
Cheers
Next month!

You have to choose the customizable Radius, in order to get the different colored metal options.

I just updated my previous post, which you're probably reading right now...hahaha

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Next month!

You have to choose the customizable Radius, in order to get the different colored metal options.

I just updated my previous post, which you're probably reading right now...hahaha
Woot, Hoot Hurrah!,Cheers for tip,found it. Satin Silver, Graphite Grey, Stealth, Bronze.
Do you SubOhm?

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Woot, Hoot Hurrah!,Cheers for tip, I'll try again- I'd only caught the customize the power, batt, etc. I'll find it.
Do you SubOhm?
I sub-ohm, but only on a technicality.
My build on the Mark Bugs GEM / WAEII combo is 0.9 Kanthal @ 15 watts.

I do use a JoyeTech AIO with pop-in coils that have 0.6 SS printed on them...But the device itself is tiny, and must be using a 16340-ish size battery...so it's probably not firing the coils very high.

ravnhaus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2015
Received my 60 on 7.21.16 and put it into daily use after a full charge. Kabuki @ 10 watts 1.8 ohm with the 3000 battery upgrade. I rotate throughout the day on various units, but the 60 has been in constant use everyday. I am at 50% battery this evening from the first charge. 11 days on one charge. I am impressed. YMMV...

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
I'm interested in users opinions as well. After taxes and exchange rate adjustment it's gonna be over 4 bills for me to get one here in Canada.

Can get like 8 regular devices with more flexibility for that money.
But know what level of quality Provape used to build in.

Is it still built in??? Cheers.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I'm interested in users opinions as well. After taxes and exchange rate adjustment it's gonna be over 4 bills for me to get one here in Canada.

Can get like 8 regular devices with more flexibility for that money.
But know what level of quality Provape used to build in.

Is it still built in??? Cheers.
Provape quality is still as good as it has always been, if not better!

Do you know anyone in the states that could help you facilitate the purchase, so that the taxes and whatnot wouldn't hurt you so badly?

Reactions: chrisz

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Provape quality is still as good as it has always been, if not better!

Do you know anyone in the states that could help you facilitate the purchase, so that the taxes and whatnot wouldn't hurt you so badly?

No, don't know anyone I could trust enough in the US. to go that route. My old Provari that I got as my first device was flawless for almost 3 years, till I went sub ohm. Now it sits unused in a drawer. That is the reason I'm even considering another one.

Unfortunately I will not be dropping that kind of cash on any 1 device in the near future.
The bar is just too high, the quality may be there but the device is still somewhat more limiting than I'd like for dropping that much dinero. If it could fire my .25 ohm crown I'd give it more serious thought but 0.3 ohm is the minimum resistance rating on it.

I'll just wait till I win the lottery and they introduce a model closer to my needs. Thanks for your reply. Cheers.

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
If it could fire my .25 ohm crown I'd give it more serious thought but 0.3 ohm is the minimum resistance rating on it.

Much to my surprise, I just installed a SS notch coil, and the Radius 60 reads it as 0.24 ohms, and it's firing at 42W just fine! I have the CC firmware installed. I'll update if anything strange happens - I literally just starting using this build.

Mike49

Oct 27, 2015
I've had my 60 for just over a week and it's provided a superb vape thus far. I currently have it topped with an Aspire Cleito tank, fitted with the Aspire 0.4Ω SS coil. Been alternating firing it in wattage (45W) and CC modes (I, Level 7), and both provide a consistent, excellent vape. Of course, the old bank account took a considerable hit but I think it's worth it.

Here she be, topped with a KF5.
160812_1850.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I've had my 60 for just over a week and it's provided a superb vape thus far. I currently have it topped with an Aspire Cleito tank, fitted with the Aspire 0.4Ω SS coil. Been alternating firing it in wattage (45W) and CC modes (I, Level 7), and both provide a consistent, excellent vape. Of course, the old bank account took a considerable hit but I think it's worth it.

Here she be, topped with a KF5.
View attachment 592175

Good Looking Customization!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gnees
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread