HorizonTech Falcon King tank M-Dual coils - Sourcing?

LilyWai

Nov 6, 2016
Hello Fellow Vapers,
After finding my desert island vape tank - HorizonTech Falcon King with M-Dual coil - & enjoying trouble free tasty vaping & a steady supply of bulk coils from fasttech I was gutted to find fasttech closed down.
Once this happened I was forced to find my coils locally but as is the way with vapes the constant evolution means the Falcon king tank changed to the new Falcon ll tank with the press-in coils. This meant no local supplies were buying wholesale King M-Dual coils & with legislative changes to packaging (so remaining stock could only be exported) eventually my national supply ran totally dry.

So have since been scouring all corners of the Net for M-Dual coils, without much success - so. I wondered if any other Falcon King vapers may have a supplier or lead on where I could go to get my M-Dual coils?
Took me years of tank buying to find one that ticked every box - & I have a drawer full of failed tanks - so I don't want to retire the Falcon King for another cos it's just that good!

Any advice or help that can be offered would be gratefully received.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
So have since been scouring all corners of the Net for M-Dual coils, without much success
I found several vendors who definitely have the coils in stock. The first one below [in Florida] has by far the best deal on them. They're $6.95/box and Free S/H kicks in at a $65.00 or more order total. I don't know if the 15% off for signing up for their email newsletters would apply or not, since they're already on Sale, but...it would be worth a try to see if it would.

Horizon M-Dual Mesh Replacement Coil - 3 Pack | VaporShark - I know they've got at least 10 boxes of them, because I put 10 in a Trial Cart to see if they only had a few boxes, or more. If you REALLY like those coils, I'd get as many as you can afford to ASAP, since they're the lowest price and are still available right now.

These 3 vendors below, also in the US, have them, too...but at almost 2 x the price!! There are others, too, but none beat the 1st one above.

HorizonTech Falcon King Replacement Mesh Coils -
$12.99/box with Free S/H with any order $77.00 or more.

https://www.directvapor.com/horizon-falcon-replacement-vape-coils-3-pack/ - US vendor - $13.95/box.....if you click the Save 15% tab under Add to Cart, you might be able to get a coupon code for the 15% off per box. Free S/H applies for an order of more than $75.00.

Horizon Falcon Replacement Coils - US vendor - $13.99/box + S/H. You can get Free S/H with an order total of $80.00 or more.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Any advice or help that can be offered would be gratefully received.

Your activity in your profile shows that you haven't been back since you posted asking for help...to see if anyone found some for you. You may want to check Vapor Shark soon, the first place I linked to above. At their low price for the coils, they'll likely not be available there for long.

Reactions: LilyWai

LilyWai

Nov 6, 2016
Thanks very much for the suggestions.
Have been in hospital so have been offline...& off vape ..but after coming home to the sweet & stunning performance/flavour of my HorizonTech Falcon King + M-Dual coils I am now more determined than ever to search the web & buy as many M-Dual coils as I can find!

Attachments

• IMG_0904.jpeg
    IMG_0904.jpeg
    976.8 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: JCinFLA

LilyWai

Nov 6, 2016
I found several vendors who definitely have the coils in stock. The first one below [in Florida] has by far the best deal on them. They're $6.95/box and Free S/H kicks in at a $65.00 or more order total. I don't know if the 15% off for signing up for their email newsletters would apply or not, since they're already on Sale, but...it would be worth a try to see if it would.

Horizon M-Dual Mesh Replacement Coil - 3 Pack | VaporShark - I know they've got at least 10 boxes of them, because I put 10 in a Trial Cart to see if they only had a few boxes, or more. If you REALLY like those coils, I'd get as many as you can afford to ASAP, since they're the lowest price and are still available right now.

These 3 vendors below, also in the US, have them, too...but at almost 2 x the price!! There are others, too, but none beat the 1st one above.

HorizonTech Falcon King Replacement Mesh Coils -
$12.99/box with Free S/H with any order $77.00 or more.

https://www.directvapor.com/horizon-falcon-replacement-vape-coils-3-pack/ - US vendor - $13.95/box.....if you click the Save 15% tab under Add to Cart, you might be able to get a coupon code for the 15% off per box. Free S/H applies for an order of more than $75.00.

Horizon Falcon Replacement Coils - US vendor - $13.99/box + S/H. You can get Free S/H with an order total of $80.00 or more.
Brilliant! Much appreciated.

• Optimistic
Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sadly none of them ship to New Zealand

I wish I'd known before, that your location wasn't in the US. ;) While searching...I noticed there were some international vendors who had them, but I skimmed past those without going to their website to see how many boxes they had and how much they were.

LilyWai

Nov 6, 2016
I wish I'd known before, that your location wasn't in the US. ;) While searching...I noticed there were some international vendors who had them, but I skimmed past those without going to their website to see how many boxes they had and how much they were.
Was gutted to find no International shipping with VaporShark at those prices!! Lucky USA vapers having so many options for sourcing, in a tiny Pacific country like NZ supplies on past coils are depleted VERY quickly.
Am surprised, with the boom of global e-commerce & particularly with COVID driving purchasing away from face to face retail, that these vendors don't offer international shipping?
I can only assume it's the chance of packages going missing that turns them off. Mind you I bought regularly from FastTech & never lost a package...even though I pretty much expected it.

On the plus side I was stoked to nab 5 boxes from Australia (their last ones) for $9.99 each ($6.56 USD) so they are out there

Users who are viewing this thread