How do you carry your juice with with you? (without leaking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveNorCal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Nor•Cal
So if any of you are anything like me, you don't leave the house for any length of time with out at least SOME extra juice. I usually drip at my desk at work or maybe refill a tank during my work day. So I always bring a minimum of a couple bottles of juice with me every day.

Most of the juice that I buy comes in the little glass dropper bottles. It doesn't seem to matter how snug I tighten those caps, most days, I find that they've leaked out just a tad. and sometimes more. :( I take my messenger bag with me everywhere so that's where I carry my juice. I got wise to their pesky leaking pretty quickly, so now I just keep all my bottles in Ziplocks if they're going in my bag.

This method seems to be working out okay, except, they still leak a little inside the bag. To wipe off the bottles when I take them out, I usually carry a paper towel or two as well.

It's mostly just an issue with the dropper bottles-- You know, the kind with the glass injector and the rubber nipple on top. But I'm curious how everyone else is handling this issue... if anyone else is having this issue. What do you carry your juice bottles in when you day travel? Am I just an idiot who can't tighten his damn lids properly?

ILoveNorCal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Nor•Cal
10ml plastic dropper bottle ... no ziploc bag and no leaking.

I knew I was saving my old 'cheap' eliquid bottles for something!

U-can V2 Stainless Steel eLiquid Dispenser

This works quite well....Good Luck!!!

That thing looks awesome! thanks! So rarely do I ever make it to the 'accessories' section of vendor websites.

ILoveNorCal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Nor•Cal
If you tighten them too tight, they will leak where the bulb and the plastic meet. You are tightening them too tight. Just snug them closed.

I will test this theory in about 20 minutes when i leave for work, we'll see how they come out on the other side when i get to work and unload my bag. You may be on to something though.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk

ILoveNorCal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Nor•Cal
Update: the dropper bottles made it to work almost completely dry on the outside, not sure if left of residue or just minor leaking. In any case, ZipLock bags are cheap, my messenger bag was not. I think i'm going to keep with the ZipLock bags until I get a chance to clean out some of my old plastic bottles real well. But once I do that, my GF found these little NeoCase neoprene zipper bags on clearance at a gas station for $0.50 a piece and bought a bunch of them. then I can organize my juices by flavour type, each with a different coloured bag.

ILoveNorCal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Nor•Cal
Told ya!!!

yes, and you were right! thank you!

Can we chalk it up to gender stereotypes? :D :D

men always think, bigger, stronger and tighter [no innuendo intended] is better.

And woman, stereotypically can't open tight jar lids?

[please don't take offense, I mean it only in the best of humour]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread