How many ml do you vape per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoochMan

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2011
New Jersey
I was just in one of the other posts about nicotine amounts and I posted that I vape about 5-10 ml per day.
Someone else mentioned that they vape 1-2 ml at the most.
So I figured I would try to get a feel for how many ml the majority of you are vaping per day.
Or am I the only one here vaping that much, I know I have an addictive personality but I can't be alone.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Apparently I'm a light weight! I average 2ml per day of 18 nic juice, sometimes more on the weekend. It will probably start going up when I get my MVP2 and Mini Protank 2 this week!

To the OP, what nic level do you vape?

In the evening when I vape heavy, my head would start to swim. I'm dropping my nicotine levels in all future juice purchases!

Camaroboi13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
San Bernardino, CA, USA
You must be talking about me...I think I vaped AT MOST 1.8ml one time...that was at vapetoberfest. On average it takes me 2-3 days to go through the 3.5ml tank on my hybrid that I never fill to the max anyways. I was a 2 pack every 3 days smoker for 15 years, and I vape 12-18mg levels.

Oh yeah, my wife takes about 5 days to go through her 3.5ml tank as well...she smoked about half a pack a day for nearly 20 years, she vapes no more than 12mg level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread