How much juice per day & does your use vary by supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm noticing a disturbing trend in my use of the e-juice. It's going up over time. I try to maintain about an 18 mg level via mixing flavors of different strengths (from different suppliers) that I like in combination.

What is considered "too much" juice per day?

Has anyone noticed a difference in their juice usage based on supplier?

Can't figure this out. I used to go through a 15 ml bottle once a week or so, now it's only lasting 3-4 days. :confused:

Thanks for any advice.

telsie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Maryland
I am pretty new at this and am watching replies with interest. Some days I'm fine vaping pretty low nic levels, but other days I seem to be attached to my PV and wanting more, even at higher levels. Anyone else experience this?

Yes. Me. Two days ago I seemed to need more 24mg than 18mg and I was vaping nonstop. Then yesterday, I vaped less and was fine with 18mg and 11mg. On an average day, though (like today), I think I'm going through about 2ml/day on average and it's mostly 18mg.

Lots of different perspectives. I've only used a 510 -- sorry I didn't mention that. Thanks for the input. I'll keep watching to see what others say.

I've tried going 24 mg, but tend to get a headache. Maybe I need to tweak the mg just a bit from the presumed 18 mg that I mix.

This didn't happen to me until I started buying from several different suppliers. Seven drops only gives me about a dozen good "hits" off the 510. Some juice seems to be a thinner consistency. (Clean atty too.) It's not like I'm brand new -- been vaping since early June.

I'm attached to this! Am I a vape-aholic? My son makes fun of me as he says it's always in my hand and the kids don't think it's any better then smoking. Guess the underlying worry is that I'm becoming more of a nic-addict then I was before. I'm pushing 4-5 ml per day.

Last edited:

sonnetjie

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
New Zealand
I'm attached to this! Am I a vape-aholic? My son makes fun of me as he says it's always in my hand and the kids don't think it's any better then smoking. Guess the underlying worry is that I'm becoming more of a nic-addict then I was before. I'm pushing 4-5 ml per day.

That's my husband's issue as well. He is happy I'm off the analogs, but worried I might be getting more addicted to nicotine...

I'm at about 3 to 5 ml per day. Varying between 8mg and 11mg... I have a BE112.

I used to only have between 2 and 4 analogs a day.

I'm at about 3 to 5 ml per day. Varying between 8mg and 11mg... I have a BE112.

I used to only have between 2 and 4 analogs a day.

That 8-11 mg is fairly low, but you didn't smoke all that much either. I smoked ultra-lights, but a pack a day. I'd rather get the nicotine I need with fewer inhales. In going higher mg, all I got was headaches. :oops: I don't know whether I'm addicted to having something in my hand or the nic or both! Arrrghhh!

Guess I'm not the only one experiencing this. Confusion loves company -- I just made that up to fit the occasion. We'll watch and see if others have recommendations.

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
Funny I should just read this post - my wife and I were analyzing this ourselves!

When I started I used EcoPure Rich Vhigh - about 3ml a day.

Then I started on some DeKang juices and was using about 4ml ( I started dripping about then) 24 mg juice too.

On another vendors juice (Nhaler) I am using only about 2ml.

Yesterday, I wanted to use my EcoPure again - to cleanse my palate. I used 4ml.

Today back on the Nhaler stuff and I only used (measured) 2ml. (12mg).

Odd.... makes no sense to me. I love EcoPure and Nhaler equally. They both are just as "satisfying". But I definately use more of different brands - and nic level doesnt seem to have a real bearing on it.

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
I mix my own to save money...

I was an ultra light smoker, and generally vape about 3(sometimes 4ml)/day.

I cut my stuff A TON to about 2-4mg/ml, but I do hit it "all day long". I Loved smoking, and now vaping instead.

I do actually drop some drops of 8mg-24mg in the evening while having my end of the day 12oz curls, but just a few drops added to top offs that are the MGs listed above.

rjp44

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
West Chester, OH
That 8-11 mg is fairly low, but you didn't smoke all that much either. I smoked ultra-lights, but a pack a day. I'd rather get the nicotine I need with fewer inhales. In going higher mg, all I got was headaches. :oops: I don't know whether I'm addicted to having something in my hand or the nic or both! Arrrghhh!

Guess I'm not the only one experiencing this. Confusion loves company -- I just made that up to fit the occasion. We'll watch and see if others have recommendations.

I think it is both. One of the reasons that so many are having better success getting off analogs than with patches, gum etc. I took part in a study many years ago about smoking cessation where we wrote down where and what time we either smoked or really wanted one and it's suprising how at a certain point in the daily routine it would happen. We condition ourselves to want to smoke (or vape) at certain points in our day, and something in the hand is part of it just as some would doodle on a pad or drum their fingers, tap their foot, etc.

Funny I should just read this post - my wife and I were analyzing this ourselves!

When I started I used EcoPure Rich Vhigh - about 3ml a day.

Then I started on some DeKang juices and was using about 4ml ( I started dripping about then) 24 mg juice too.

On another vendors juice (Nhaler) I am using only about 2ml.

Yesterday, I wanted to use my EcoPure again - to cleanse my palate. I used 4ml.

Today back on the Nhaler stuff and I only used (measured) 2ml. (12mg).

Odd.... makes no sense to me. I love EcoPure and Nhaler equally. They both are just as "satisfying". But I definately use more of different brands - and nic level doesnt seem to have a real bearing on it.

I've gone to some of the "unbelievable deals" type suppliers recently and am beginning to wonder if these are all they are cracked up to be. If I'm using more of their juice, is it really the deal it appears to be? My favorite -- flavor and low ml's per day is E-smokeytreats. Their prices are higher, but is that really true? I don't know who they use as a supplier.

My analysis continues....

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
I use about 3 ml a day as does my husband... we have the same PV's we started w/ a month ago... I ordered liquid from a few different suppliers - all except Nuvape I consider quality vaping liquid... Some is DIY and some is from the suppliers suppliers.. (did that make sense?) LOL We may use a bit less one day or a bit more but it averages to be 3 ml a day... we also have a variety of strengths and although I don't measure how much of a bottle is being used, (we use a variety of flavors) I do track how many carts and drops for refilling is used... If you use a variety of PV's, a HV mod or are getting liquids from various vendors, it may be hard for you to track until you dedicate a week or so to just one unit and one type of juice... This will probbaly be the only way to tell if a juice is vaping more or less or if it is a particular PV that takes more juice to produce the vape...
Or... you can count how many hits you get on a cart and count how many drops you get in the cart...

Giz's Mom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Pennyslvania
I don't keep real good track but I guess I vape about 4-6 ml/day. I have recently gone down to 5-6 mg/ml strength. I like to vape.............all the time. I don't really care how much I use. I just love to vape! Back when I smoked, I liked to smoke like that too but would feel the effects if I let myself do it.

angjen0816

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Menasha, WI
I am a noob, just started a week ago today (go me!), and I can definately tell my usage has increased. Not by how much I have used, cause I have no clue. All I know is I alternate between 3 6ml bottles and if I had to guess, I would say theres about 2 mls missing from all of them. So, 6 ml a week? Hard to say. I judge how much I vape off of how often the batt goes dead lol. At first I barely had to switch batts, maybe twice a day. Yesturday though, I think I had to switch 4 times. But I really honestly dont care. I will chain vape all day if it keeps me away from analogs!!

bassn99

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Louisiana
Yea it's all a guessing game. I recently had to go back to work. YUCK! But such as life!
When I was at home all day, I vaped constantly, now that I am at work it's more of a "when I get a chance thing" but when I get off, it's hook up the passthrough and drip, drip, and drip some more. I figure since we are only getting 1/10 the nicotine (so I've read on this forum) I'm not too worried about how much I am vaping. As long as I stay away from the smoke of analogs, it's all good...............

enadrown

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
Salina, Kansas
I pretty much consistently vape 3 ml of 24 mg a day. But I have totally noticed when I am doing something, I don't have the urge to vape where I used to have to stop to smoke an analog while I was doing the dishes! If I am sitting at the computer, or watching TV I vape non-stop, kind of bothersome, but it just lets me know I'd ought to find me something to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread