Status
Not open for further replies.

winfab

Krunked
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2011
I'm vaping if I'm awake...:) Usually about 4-5mL per day, you're doing fine,
just vape when you feel like it, and skip the analogs.

That about describes my vaping as well, I find myself vaping constantly when at home but if I am out and about, I vape less. I was a pack a day smoker of Marb reds. I vape 36mg strenght juiice and quite honestly would vape 48mg if I could find it somewhere.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I think I use about 2ml per day, sometimes a bit more. I vape 2 models with cartomizers. At work the PV's are on my desk and I pick one up frequently and take 1-2 drags. At home I keep them in a nearby room and only put one next to me if I know I'll be on the computer more than 20 minutes. When they are in the nearby room I go there about as often as I smoked which was every 15 minutes or so and I read a bit and vape at least a cigarette's worth, or two.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Being new to vaping, I was wondering, how often do you actually vap (puff)?
I find myself puffing about once every 15 - 20 minutes give or take 5 minutes or so.

I have the Lea tank system with a few different flavors (cherry is my favorite so far). I just ordered a few more so I'm in this for the long haul.

The tank holds about about 1mL of juice. Yesterday I went through about 1.5 - 2 tanks. Is this too much?
:confused:

Your vape rate seems be in line with light to moderate vaping so no, I wouldn't say that you are vaping too much ... How do you Like the Lea Tank system btw??? I really like the look of this PV, but I don't really need a new one so I haven't tried it.

KayVapes

Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Vero Beach, FL
I am going thru about 2 ml a day in juice. It seems I am on the low end of most folks on this thread. I am currently vaping 24mg juice. I was a 1 1/2 pad smoker of Marlboro menthol. Interesting though, I have pulled away from menthol flavors and seem to be aiming more on the sour juice side of taste. I.E. Pomegranite (spelling)

Tried cappachino e juice last night but couldn't taste it.. tasted to me like reg tobacco.. go figure.. lol

pumasforpets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
NWI
I vape since 3 weeks. I was a heavy smoker, 50-60 cigaretts a day.
i beginn with 18mg Liquid. 5-8 ml a day.
now i vape with 10mg 10ml a day.
we say in germany Dauernuckler it means always steam :)

sorry for my bad english, iam german, but i working on it.

Your English is just fine :toast: Easier to understand than all the shorthand texting that American teenagers use!

Congratulations on kicking the analog habit and I hope you like ECF as much as I am so far.

Last edited:

ochnee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Germany, Cologne
Your English is just fine :toast: Easier to understand than all the shorthand texting that American teenagers use!

Congratulations on kicking the analog habit and I hope you like ECF as much as I am do so far.

Thank you so much :toast:

My problem is english conversation. sentence position is difficult for me. Iám a network engineer, and the technical language in my business is english. I was thinking over working in the USA. The head hunters are searching me :).

in germany, the salary are good in my Job, but I can earn more money in the USA. But i love germany, and this makes it difficult.

pumasforpets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
NWI
Thank you so much :toast:

My problem is english conversation. sentence position is difficult for me. Iám a network engineer, and the technical language in my business is english. I was thinking over working in the USA. The head hunters are searching me :).

in germany, the salary are good in my Job, but I can earn more money in the USA. But i love germany, and this makes it difficult.

I studied a little Deutsche in school , but not enough to hold any sort of conversation, so I know what you mean about sentence order being different.

When you're thinking about how much more money you'd be making in the US, also think about the cost of living differences as well. You might find that the amount that goes into your pocket is closer than it seems.

ochnee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Germany, Cologne
I studied a little Deutsche in school , but not enough to hold any sort of conversation, so I know what you mean about sentence order being different.

When you're thinking about how much more money you'd be making in the US, also think about the cost of living differences as well. You might find that the amount that goes into your pocket is closer than it seems.

you right, BUT

i have family in the US, i now the problem. You must pay a lot for your health insurance and pension.
But in the US, i have offers over 200.000 Dollar. In germany i get 80.000 Dollar. that's a big difference.

pumasforpets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
NWI
you right, BUT

i have family in the US, i now the problem. You must pay a lot for your health insurance and pension.
But in the US, i have offers over 200.000 Dollar. In germany i get 80.000 Dollar. that's a big difference.

Yeah, that is definitely a big difference. I guess you have to decide if that much more money in the US would make you happier than your current pay in Germany. $80,000 is definitely a great wage even in the US. I live very comfortably and happily on half that, but that's something you'll have to decide yourself :)

PaporPlas

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2011
Los Angeles
The "just because I can" of vaping, I believe could be a bit unhealthy. So, I try to replicate my smoking habits, and sense I was stealth smoker, stealth vape. Except, I do vape in the car now, whereas I never smoked in the car - for obvious reasons.

So, I probably vape 2-3ml a day, whereas if I vaped whenever I wanted to, it would probably be more like 4-5ml a day.

To me it's sort of like eating. I could be snacking and eating throughout the day, but that is not healthy. So, I practice restraint in both.

: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread