How To Fill A Cartomizer Tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublexl85

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Tacoma, Washington
Good video Rip, one thing to add to the video though, when filling the tank I find that if you slide the carto down slightly (as you showed) you don't need a needle tip, just tilt it slightly and put the tip of the bottle at the edge, the juice will naturally follow the side of the tank and will not drip into your carto. It's fast and easy, it how I've always filled them.

Thanks for helping out the newer users with the videos, keep it up bud.

rtbob

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2009
Austin, TX
Just what I needed. Been vaping for awhile and decided to try a tank. Mine came assembled and I was very confused as to how to fill it. I finally screwed it onto the battery and pulled. It slid down and allowed me room for a needle along side the carto. I had no idea the whole tank came apart. I'm going to try to remove the end cap now. THANK YOU!!!!

Kytrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Never mind. I got it working just fine. I was being stupid. BTW, this video was also super helpful. If it isn't permitted, then please let me know so I can remove the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSQcU-33lvI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BTW, Madvapes is a great shop in Charlotte if you're ever passing through. Really knowledgeable staff, relaxing, no pressure.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
For lazy people like me theres an even easier way to fill your carto tanks. Buy a standard sized (19mm) tank and then get the xl or xxl cartomizers.

When its time to refill just insert your fingernails or something else under the top cap and slowly wiggle it back and forth until it comes loose. Then all you have to do is slide it up the cartomizer and the drip tip leaving plenty of room to refill without a spout even.

Just pop the cap back on afterwards and blow through the carto and youre all set, takes all of 20 seconds, no special tools needed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread