Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Got the aloha flavor (pineapple) now this one just seems to get better with time and that makes my cartomizer last longer. Don't know why but with the WTA the flavor is second in importance to me so far. I still don't buy tobacco flavor. I would like to try unflavored WTA to see what's up with that but it's out of stock. In any case, I'm glad to have found a single source ( so far as I know at this date) for WTA. They must busy with their brains blowing out but the delivery time has been great. That's Aroma juice. I am worried It will be discontinued! That seems to happen when something good comes along
I think the future looks safe. But I might be wrong. But it feels like your grand kids may be enjoying there WTA :p

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I may be a late comer to this but I'll be checking into the WTA really hard. I've stumbled so hard I'm having a hard time gettin back up now. I got to try something. Thanks to all who posted before me and all the links.

I hope you get back up. I hope WTA works for you. Interested in hearing how it goes.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I have two different wta juices on two different mods. It has been near a year. I am feeling different effects from both of them. Does WTA have a shorter shelf life then the 2 years of regular nic juices?
Good question.

I doubt anyone here knows.
You might want to check with Aroma.

Although my guess would be that they don't know either.
:)

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I have some WTA juice that's over a year old but I won't vape it. Not because it's old WTA, but because I don't vape old juice and they're flavors I don't care for.
I'm not sure how Jerry came up with a shelf life for his juice. But he has said that limiting light exposure and temperature are factors in its preservation, but we know that with any juice.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I have some WTA juice that's over a year old but I won't vape it. Not because it's old WTA, but because I don't vape old juice and they're flavors I don't care for.
I'm not sure how Jerry came up with a shelf life for his juice. But he has said that limiting light exposure and temperature are factors in its preservation, but we know that with any juice.

So you haven't seen anyplace that vaping old but under 2 year old wta is harmless?

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
I was curious about wta but was in no hurry to try it because regular nicotine juice satisfies me and because it is so much more expensive than regular nic juice and because they do not offer first class uspo delivery which is cheaper than their flat rate for delivery. I was intrigued by reports by some people of a distinct feeling of relaxation or buzz so i finally tried it. the flavor was ok but i didn't feel any physical effects. planning to send some to my brother who has started smoking again, maybe it will help him get off analogs again.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
I received my delivery of Aromaejuice today. The RedTail cinnamon roll is tasty, but could use more flavoring. It vapes like a dream on my ego-t with Tabac BCC, and makes nice clouds. I think I do feel a WTA effect, but very slight, nothing dramatic. I vaped it for a while, then vaped a non-WTA juice for a while, which brought me back to a brighter, cleaner energy. I think the WTA made me a bit fuzzy headed, but again, nothing dramatic. I was able to keep working. I'm vaping it again now.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
They had a batch 2 weeks ago. I have no clue if he does it on a regular schedule. I doubt it. You can an email him though and most often he answers; especially if he knows the answer

Have you tried it yet? how does it compare to the WTA in the p 38

AaronY www.EcigJuiceReview.com sent from my iPad

I was curious about wta but was in no hurry to try it because regular nicotine juice satisfies me and because it is so much more expensive than regular nic juice and because they do not offer first class uspo delivery which is cheaper than their flat rate for delivery. I was intrigued by reports by some people of a distinct feeling of relaxation or buzz so i finally tried it. the flavor was ok but i didn't feel any physical effects. planning to send some to my brother who has started smoking again, maybe it will help him get off analogs again.

That's exactly to be expected - if nic alone does the trick, there will be little difference noticed between the two; but when nic. alone does not work out, the difference is very noticable, to that person.

Briefly, nic is more a stimulant whereas WTA has additional qualities perhaps describable as stress-reducing (calming). Not 2 poles, as one might at first think - i remember the first days i ever smoked getting both effects - heightened alertness and calm, and WTA is like that. It's for some people (try just nic first; and give it a good shot; you'll know in a few days which camp you are in).

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
That's exactly to be expected - if nic alone does the trick, there will be little difference noticed between the two; but when nic. alone does not work out, the difference is very noticable, to that person.

Briefly, nic is more a stimulant whereas WTA has additional qualities perhaps describable as stress-reducing (calming). Not 2 poles, as one might at first think - i remember the first days i ever smoked getting both effects - heightened alertness and calm, and WTA is like that. It's for some people (try just nic first; and give it a good shot; you'll know in a few days which camp you are in).

great distinction drawn between WTA and nic only.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Anyone know of a WTA site that accepts Amex?

cg

There's only two to try to begin with. I'd imagine Aroma does or would work with you if it doesn't. Ethan at Vapelicious is very hard to get in contact with right now, so you may be out of luck with that option.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Are there any WTA juice sites that ship to the UK and / or China?

I really want to try these as nic alone just stimulates me, whereas cigs made me relaxed. TBH the stimulating normal ejuice juice is okay during the work week and I actually prefer it to smoking!

But when I have a drink or two it doesn't do the job, so would like a bottle of WTA to try after a couple of pints.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Are there any WTA juice sites that ship to the UK and / or China?

I really want to try these as nic alone just stimulates me, whereas cigs made me relaxed. TBH the stimulating normal ejuice juice is okay during the work week and I actually prefer it to smoking!

But when I have a drink or two it doesn't do the job, so would like a bottle of WTA to try after a couple of pints.

If I am not mistaken, Aroma ships worldwide. I know they ship to Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread