How's B&M situation where you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmadsen

Aug 19, 2013
Berea, KY, USA
I have 4 B&M stores within 15 miles... one just a block away from my house! They only have basic eGo kits, some Kanger tanks and mostly Liqua ejuice, but they are the ones I bought my first vape gear from, so they hold a special place! :) If I go to Lexington, KY (about 30 miles) I have an AltSmoke store... Fantastic place! Vapor Lounge, good products, good juice, knowledgeable people, reasonable prices... everything I could ask for. Their juice brands range from NicQuid, Evo, Perfected, The Standard, Space Jam, and now they even carry 5 Pawns!

The Denver and Boulder area of Colorado has several as well. Some within a 2 mile radius of each other. 30mL bottles for $12, pretty much any supply you could want or need.

I live around the denver metro area brighton/lochbuie to be exact, I'm curious which vape stores you have been to or know of. I know of maybe 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
If my local B&M didn't have a juice I love I wouldn't step foot in there again. The owner is cool, the place is nice but they are making as much money on things as they can. I don't blame them really. I went in their yesterday to buy some more of the magic juice they have, and he asked where I got my MVP2. $40 online dude... He doesn't even carry them, he just caters to the total noobs(like I was when I first went there).

Nothing against the store at all. We are all trying to make a living. But after a couple of weeks of reading here and looking around, he won't be making his money off of me.

Other than that damn juice he makes I love so much lol. I have around 12 bottles steeping from online vendors right now tho, so he may be out of luck even on that :)

Mikie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
Mikie, what was the name of the store you went to called? I lived in Chattanooga for years and there are two reputable stores within your area.

I'd rather not say, I don't want to bad mouth his reputation or anything, he seems like a decent enough guy. I have found it cheaper to get my stuff online and I am not into the vape lounge scene, so I am not really looking for another B&M.

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
I have an AltSmoke just down the street. It is convenient for picking up a few things here and there. The prices are a bit higher than online purchasing but I like supporting local businesses. The employees and shoppers tend to be on the young side (close to the University). They are always helpful when needed and have good advice. Today when I stopped in they were working on a quad-coil with a patron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread