Hows the EVOD MT3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

orrzxz

Mar 18, 2014
Israel
So, my eGo didn't arrive yet. so im trying to get a refund, and order a starter kit from fasttech, which will arrive much faster. (because im closer to china, so if what fasttech says is true, i will get it in 10-14 days.)
the thing that caught my eye is the EVOD MT3, probably because everyone here is always recommending them for starters.
so, i wanted to ask you guys if this E-Cig is any good!
Thanks,
-Orr
P.S. sorry for bad English.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
EVOD can mean a few things.

1) a clearomiser (tank for liquid + atomizer)
2) a battery (also with EVOD written on it) and/or
3) an e-cig "kit"

The MT3 itself is a clearomiser; it is an older model, and had been updated to the MT3S or T3S.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...difference-between-kanger-t3s-mt3s-e-vod.html

I owned 5 MT3 clearomisers and didn't like them.... they leaked liquid all the time for me.

I use 3 x T3S ones, and they don't seem to leak, although they can....

(I hope that makes sense...)

:)

orrzxz

Mar 18, 2014
Israel
EVOD can mean a few things.

1) a clearomiser (tank for liquid + atomizer)
2) a battery (also with EVOD written on it) and/or
3) an e-cig "kit"

The MT3 itself is a clearomiser; it is an older model, and had been updated to the MT3S or T3S.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...difference-between-kanger-t3s-mt3s-e-vod.html

I owned 5 MT3 clearomisers and didn't like them.... they leaked liquid all the time for me.

I use 3 x T3S ones, and they don't seem to leak, although they can....

(I hope that makes sense...)

:)
it kind of does, i was talking about this:
$9.50 eVod-MT3 1100mAh Rechargeable E-Cigarette Starter Kit - 1.5ml / 2.4ohm / USB charging cable at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
but after what you just wrote, i will probably think more about this model:
$13.99 EVOD-MT3S 1100mAh Rechargeable E-Cigarette Starter Kit - black / 2.2-2.6ohm / USB charging cable at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
There is a new Evod coming out from Kanger that now has a glass tank and using their newer dual coil bcc.

I have 2 of the 3 "new" dual coil Kanger clearomisers. They were sent to me "on approval/for review".

To be honest, I find they need more power to get them vaping as well as the single coil "old" ones.

Somebody on here will understand that (and the science behind it).... *at this moment in time* I would NOT recommend a dual coil Kanger on a basic eGo (3.7v) battery.

orrzxz - ? I would suggest the more expensive option... yes.

also, you could buy 50 x premade wires (1.8ohms) from fasttech so you can rebuild it. They are nichrome (I think) and last very well.

"Pre-made Wires and Wicks for Atomizer (50-Pack)
33 AWG / 1.8ohm / 1-wick"

orrzxz

Mar 18, 2014
Israel
I have 2 of the 3 "new" dual coil Kanger clearomisers. They were sent to me "on approval/for review".

To be honest, I find they need more power to get them vaping as well as the single coil "old" ones.

Somebody on here will understand that (and the science behind it).... *at this moment in time* I would NOT recommend a dual coil Kanger on a basic eGo (3.7v) battery.

orrzxz - ? I would suggest the more expensive option... yes.

also, you could buy 50 x premade wires (1.8ohms) from fasttech so you can rebuild it. They are nichrome (I think) and last very well.

"Pre-made Wires and Wicks for Atomizer (50-Pack)
33 AWG / 1.8ohm / 1-wick"
yes, i used to look into rebuilding, but then i thought to myself, that i might just start with eGo's. it looks like the easy way to start, as i dont want to completely fail trying to make the RBA atomizer work, which would probably put me off vaping.
what im trying to say is that im looking for a good starter kit. preferably from fasttech.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA

What are your thoughts on the EVOD Glass on a VV/VW device? I've also heard that the EVOD Glass can also use the single coil from the original EVOD... is this true? I have several MT3S's which I like, but they limit your flavor options. I wonder if the EVOD Glass tanks could take the place of the 5 MT3S's I have in rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread