Not open for further replies.

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
YAY!!! Congrats, Don!

Are there separate tags for doe or does that count against his 2 overall?

Oh....and I thought I'd lend him my Hillbillie huntin' dogs to help him out a bit....

2dl97b7.jpg

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
soooo, what was the point of the doe? I'm wondering because I may have a chance at winning if my memory serves me right. If he ends up not getting anything, and the doe only had 2 points, I might win because I remember I picked a very low number. I think I picked 2. Did the doe have 2 points? Fingers crossed!! lol I really need some BWB! I'll PAY YOU! ...wait... lol

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
soooo, what was the point of the doe? I'm wondering because I may have a chance at winning if my memory serves me right. If he ends up not getting anything, and the doe only had 2 points, I might win because I remember I picked a very low number. I think I picked 2. Did the doe have 2 points? Fingers crossed!! lol I really need some BWB! I'll PAY YOU! ...wait... lol

Hmmmmm....if I recall correctly, doe don't have antlers. :?: So, I believe you're still in the running. ;)

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Hmmmmm....if I recall correctly, doe don't have antlers. :?: So, I believe you're still in the running. ;)

no........ Doe are female deers and have no antlers. The ones with button are male deer that haven't grown their antlers out yet. Least, that is the way I think it goes...... so technically Doe would have 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread