I am actually grateful to Smoking Everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

siggywiggy

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2008
Like many of you, those dishonest F#CKS took my money for outdated technology (and I paid $120 just before they rose the price to $150) and sold me a bunch of overpriced cartridges WITHOUT e-juice so I had to keep coming back for more cartridges.

They also said the atomizer lasts for life and that each cartridge was about a pack of cigarettes worth of smoking (actually it's about 2 MAYBE 3 cigs worth).

BUT...

If it hadn't been for their kiosk, I never would have heard of e-cigs and would probably be smoking the real thing today. Plus, even if you saw a stranger smoking one, would they let you actually take a puff like SE did?

Yes they are a-holes, but at least they are getting the word out.

I think it's only a matter of time before these things are everywhere! Well unless PG turns out to be bad in which case they will be nowhere I guess :p.

Last edited:

Bellinghamster

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Bellingham, WA USA
I guess it depends on who you believe... those who say the "evangelists" and "profiteers" are bringing our little underground society dangerously close to the regulatory bodies' attentions or those who have wantonly partaken of the kool-aid and are now evangelists themselves.

Smoking Everywhere introduced me, and for that I'm grateful... but not as grateful as I am for having discovered this forum and real e-smoking.

animan

Dec 23, 2008
Bay Area, CA
Reading from the posts here, a lot of people seem to be introduced to e-cigarettes by Smoking Everywhere... myself included. At least they are bringing the folks in ;)

I personally like the taste of Smoke51 e-cigs, one of the reasons I bought it, plus the lady offered to give me 1/3 off the kit price. Not as easy on the pull as the Janty Mini Fogger, plus a lot more expensive to use in the long run as the cartridges are $3 a piece and not refillable.

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
I just find it strange that nobody ever comes here saying that Ruyan raised their awareness of e-smoking seeing as they have an infomercial that plays in a bunch of states and looking at their reports they seemingly make a ton of money. I just wonder why they dropped the ball and let all these re-branders take the glory. I am nearly considering that they must own some of these factories that produce the rebranded clones perhaps.

BUT...

If it hadn't been for their kiosk, I never would have heard of e-cigs and would probably be smoking the real thing today. Plus, even if you saw a P.

Yep, I said the same before. I did not buy from them, but if I had and immediately went home and dropped them in the trash, it still would have been worth being enlightened. It is what brought me here.

Sorry to the folks that have heard me say the above before, but I'm also trying to get my posts up, so I can go eat at the adult's table in the other forums :D

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
Sorry to the folks that have heard me say the above before, but I'm also trying to get my posts up, so I can go eat at the adult's table in the other forums :D

Hahaha.. I think we have all been there at one point! I know I was.. lol.

It is really true though. It is nice when new people discover the wide world of e-Smoking no matter how they find out about it.. because chances are, they are going to do more research and tell other people about it.. thus spreading the word.

I honestly can't say how happy I am that I found out about eCigs.. I feel much better vaping than I ever did smoking, but I still do worry about the potential health risks and do want it to be thoroughly tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread