Status
Not open for further replies.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
SUCCESS! I've been vaping for quite awhile now and it is awesome. I finally got to the point where I actually hate the taste of analogs. Took about a year but now, I literally don't want one even when I can't vape. I feel better, so much better. For anyone out there trying to quit smoking and replace the habit with vaping, take some advice from me. I made rules for smoking in the beginning, no smoking inside, then no smoking in my car, then no smoking at work, then no smoking around other people (I think this is what did it) Smoking alone sucks. Now, smoking at all sucks. It took me a few months to get down to 1 or 2 analogs per day, then I started hating the way my hands smelled after one. Now I HATE them!!! I love to hate analog cigarettes! I haven't had one in 6 months!!!

After messing around with big expensive mods and a million cart/atty setups I finally found a simple set-up that works for me. It wasn't even around when I started vaping. E-power and ce-2 carts. It works great after you cut the sides of the inner cap wider where the wick goes through in the carts.

Skeeter T

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Congrats! After 3 months, I was down to 0 or 1. After 4 months the same. But I'm not worried. As long as I read success stories like yours, I know it's just a matter of time. They are not as enjoyable as they use to be and I don't like the way I smell after smoking. Funny, I never smelled how bad I stunk before.

jbvap

Sep 14, 2011
Erie PA
Ive been vaping for abouta month now, I quit smoking the day I got my e cig. But the other day I was over at my boys crib and he was smoking a cigarette. I wanted to take a drag on it to see how it tasted. Holy crap it was gross, you know how gross a ashtray smells after you havent smoked for a while? Well it tasted just like a ashtray smells, freakin gross!

talontsiawd

Sep 22, 2011
Bay Area
I honestly thought that a PV would cut my smoking in half, at best. I smoked over 2 packs per day. I intentionally did not try to quit smoking, which was good because you have to get used to the inconsistencies of a PV in the "learning stages", plus forgetfulness on your own part (keeping spare parts around, forgetting an extra battery, etc).

Honestly, it only took me 2 weeks to hate smoking. I have smoked since but it was either because an issue with my PV, or I had some around and just wanted to "try" one. That means light up and put out. I sometimes smoke for fun, only to prove things to myself. I have 2 packs that I just haven't thrown away. Occasionally I just go for it, just to get the thought out of my mind of having a cig and proving it's not what I want.

Congrats. I hope I can keep it up myself. I am on the quest for the easiest/most consistent vaping system I can use all day when out of the house, with a small enough package to not be a burden.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread