Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to ECF. Unfortunately, I've heard of this happening from some others from SG that I've seen post here. I recommend using the SG forum: SG Vapers .

As a newbie, you'll need to get five posts in order to post anywhere else. After that, after about an hour wait, you'll be able to post there and other places.

Good luck getting your answer, and your PV! :)

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
Hey, welcome! You know, most of us are in the US, and it's 2 in the morning here. I see you were getting kind of antsy about getting an answer quickly. Some peoples responded already, while I was researching for you. I found this thread.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...09661-can-advise-getting-e-cig-singapore.html

There are a few peeps in Singapore there with answers, but checking their activity shows inconsistency. Good luck. There are a couple tips in the thread for you, because you're a newb. Doesn't look good for you though. Good luck.

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
Don't mention it. I don't have ECF texting my phone for every new thread that pops up. I'm just saying that a lot of people are sleeping. I just happened to wake up because some stomach acid worked it's way up to my throat, and into my breathing tube. Ha ha! I can't go back to sleep until it all clears out and my throat doesn't burn anymore, so I came here. It's all good.

Oh, by the way, which one did you order? I was just looking over the site. I see they have this Vapor King model. Looks like a Joye EGO-T knockoff. Is that what you're getting?

Last edited:

maca

Moved On
Oct 12, 2011
USA
www.eclipzecigarette.com
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread