i just really need to vent, post office related

Status
Not open for further replies.

xg4bx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
i had a package from litecig mailed to me via priority mail on monday, i ordered last friday. keep in mind that litecig is located 3 hours away from me. the package still isn't here. for all intents and purposes, 7 bleeping days for a priority mail package i literally could have driven to go get?

i'm not blaming litecig, they're a good company. i am just flabbergasted at the utter incompetence of the post office. i really don't give a crap that it's christmas, this is absurd and inexcusable. i certainly won't be ...... away extra money on priority mail from now on.

i just had to vent otherwise i was going to blow a gasket.

bruther

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Northern Kentucky
I ordered a Riva from Liberty FLights, about ten days ago. It took three days to get here from Ca. I fully expected it to take longer than usual, so I was baffled and amazed. Ordered from Litecig last week, expecting usps lag time again, but nope, three days. I just placed an order with mad vapes on the 22nd and it shipped yesterday. I wouldn't be at all surprised, if I didn't get it until next friday, but Monday would be the usual. The point I'm trying to make here, is that there doesn't seem to be any consistency with slow service from USPS. One would think that all mail would be slow.
You have my sympathy.
If it's any consolation I've read some threads in the Health Cabin forum about orders taking two months or more, because of the holidays. They're on the slow boat from China, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread