i love midnight apple, what tobacco flavor next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgold

Apr 20, 2014
los angeles
Hi,

Midnight Apple is my adv, I really like it, and always end up going back to it. I love that it has a sweet component but also a distinct tobacco flavor that complements the apple nicely.

I have tried voodoo which I liked, but not as much, but was excellent.

Tribeca I enjoy too, but only when I mix it, by itself it's somehow overpowering in a way thats hard to articulate.

Southern Classic I didn't really like. Felt like vaping southern comfort the alcohol.

Hx3 was ok. Not something I would re-order but will likely finish what I bought. I wonder if it needs to steep longer though.

Malibu was not really my cup of tea. Not awful but just sort of had a weird aftertaste for me.

So, I want to try another tobacco flavor. I'm thinking I may go for tiki juice or Freedom juice.

Thoughts / Suggestions?

Thanks!

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
Welcome to the Halo Nation, bgold. :)

Too bad you didn't like Southern Classic. The 4/5 rating it has on halocigs.com is incredibly low for how indescribably remarkable it is (to my taste buds). It's far and away different from SoCo, but I can see the comparison. Maybe it's a Southern states dweller kinda thing?

There are a lot of straight up Tribeca lovers. It's Halos "go-to" tobacco flavor, with reason. Though I use the term "tobacco" loosely.

Next on your list should be Tiki Juice. It's dark and complex, with spicy fruit notes. It's great in its own right, but too overbearing and heavy for an ADV.

Halo has been hinting at 1 or 2 new flavors. We'll see what happens with those.

Maybe pick up a Tobacco sampler? Torque and Turkish are fairly close to what they emulate.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Tiki is very fragrant. It has some spices I can't quite pin down. I like it, and bought a 30ml after the sample was gone. Out of all the Halo heavier-flavored tobaccos, I like Tiki. But I could see it's not for everyone.

And the scent lingers. When I vape it in the office, others notice, where other flavors dissipate, and they don't notice. Most rather like the scent. When I vape it in my car, it'll retain the scent for a few days, it seems. And it's not easy to totally clean a tank that had Tiki.

I tried Freedom, but I cannot remember it, other than it wasn't bad, since I did finish the sample!

I do like the pure tobacco of Torque56, and I like Prime15. Midnight Apple was good, but didn't reorder. I'm not a fan of the other Halo tobaccos, although they are all good.

But I love Malibu, my fav juice of any! (especially with a few drops of Belgian Cocoa!)

Good luck

And make use of the 10% off coupon, ECFTEN2014

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
Freedom is just unremarkable. It is my least favorite Halo Juice, and I have tried them all. It isnt bad, it just lacks the complexity that the others have.

The only one you failed to mention of the Halo Tobacco flavors that i really was surprised by, was Capt. Jack. It is very reminscent of pipe tobacco, I wouldnt ADV it, but it is a nice every so often tastebud change of pace. It isnt as complex or fruity as the other popular Halo Juices you tried and did not like.

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
Funny how tastes are so different! I can't stand Southern Classic at all. But I do really like Midnight Apple. My favorite vape is a 50/50 blend of Midnight Apple and Captain Jack. It is really good.

lol... well i wont delete my post above, but obviously you have tried Jack :D

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Thanks for the input! Stoked to be on this forum seems pretty cool. Going to order some tiki right now! Cheers

I get a taste of clove with Tiki. Definitely enjoyable...

I also enjoy the cigar like taste of Longhorn. Especially when drinking whiskey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread