Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Yep, this is what i'm looking for. I tried to convert this guy on a 510 kit, never converted. Then he approached my husband the other day about ecigs again, so my husband built him a bottom feeder. This guy says he wants a mint/chocolate juice. I was just gonna order some from madvapes with my next order, but I figure, if I can get my hands on a recipe I can probably knock this out tonight.

Anyone?

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
The Loranns really reminds me of the same name Baskin Robbins ice cream. In a different direction, I have added TWO DROPS of peppermint oil to 30 mL of a 10% Capella Double Chocolate juice. Very good, but not quite right. Like mint choc fudge.

Other companies probably have the flavor, but Loranns is what I have and its a good one.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
mts really just balances the ph. I probably shouldn't use it unless the juice i'm making has "fruit" in it.

I should have added some e-caffeine just for kicks :)
Anyways...........I also made the guy some RY4, because I got a dram free from somewhere I ordered recently. Well, the guy chose to vape the mint chocolate chip all day long. My husband said instead of him smoking 1 and 1/2 packs of reds at work, he probably only smoked 1/2 pack. It's a start I guess. I seriously don't know how anyone could smoke when they have access to a bottom feeder.

I'll agree Jason, a drop of vanilla and/or em always makes it better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread