I Need a new tank . Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.a.t

Feb 2, 2017
Hi guys ,

I'm currently using Aspire cleito Tank with 0.4 ohm , 40-50 watts where this coil is great for me . But it really uses alot of juice. the consumption is really high at those wattages , I tried to fire it around 30-35 watts but the flavor wasn't good.

I need new tank that doesn't leak and easy to refill like cleito. And come with coils 0.8ohm so I can vape with lower wattages and minimize the consumption of ejuice.

I have tried the Uwell crown tank that everyone is talking about and it's leaking from the airflow every time I refill it . My juice is 70/30. Any suggestions to buy a new tank ?

Thanks in advance

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Tobeco Super tank. There are 25 mm and a 23 mm versions. Top fill, and uses any Atlantis style coil, so you can use coils from different manufacturers, from low subohm up to a 1.8 ohm Triton coil. It's also inexpensive. Certainly one of the more versatile tanks out there, especially at the price point.

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

m.a.t

Feb 2, 2017
Tobeco Super tank. There are 25 mm and a 23 mm versions. Top fill, and uses any Atlantis style coil, so you can use coils from different manufacturers, from low subohm up to a 1.8 ohm Triton coil. It's also inexpensive. Certainly one of the more versatile tanks out there, especially at the price point.

This tank sounds very good, I'll look at it . Thanks

Reactions: Eskie

Wolf9

Feb 8, 2017
Kirkuk, kurdistan
Bro there is one thing you need to know, if you think vaping at lower wattages saves you more juice thats not right bud, if your coil is 0.32hm and you smoke it at 45watt it will cost you the same juice if your coil is 0.18ohm and you smoke it at 70watt, what you said about being able to have 0.8ohm coils gives you extra battery life, if you wanna save juice it depends on type of the tank the design and everything for example a tank like eleaf ijust 2 saves you lot of juice. Hope i could help :)

Reactions: m.a.t
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread