i need help making my DIY juices..

Status
Not open for further replies.

azizcansaythis

May 20, 2014
the 206
hey all, ive been vaping close to 1 month now and i want to make my own juices to save money obviously. i buy my juices from MtBakerVapor im gonna changed my blend from 50/50, 6ml nico to 20PG / 80VG, 0 nicotine and im planning to buy DIY flavorings (fruits and sweet), unflavored juice (20PG / 80VG, 0 nico.), extreme ice and empty 30ml droppers bottles from MBV. i was wondering, what else do i need to buy to make my own juices?

any advice will do, thank you.

Last edited:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Buy more bottles than you think you'll ever use, lol. You also need some sort of measuring device. Since it's no nic, pipettes should be fine for the flavors, maybe a small beaker for the pg/vg.

Stickers for bottle labels, and a notebook. You probably won't need a juice calculator unless you want to do complex mixes - I use ejuicemeup.

Some sort of storage... I need to upgrade, but for now, I have a plastic tub for bottles, gloves, etc, one for flavors, one for steeping, and one for finished juices. And a cabinet to keep it all in.

Have fun, and welcome to the dark side!

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I buy my flavorings from Mt Baker Vapor but find their Nic base too expensive. I buy by PG and VG and my Nic Base from here....Our Unflavored Smoke Juice (Nic Juice, Nicotine Juice) - My Freedom Smokes

I get the 36 mg nic and cut it down to 3 mg in a 250 ml bottle. Its basically making my own nic base at my level. That way I can make up juice anytime I feel like it. Just add my flavorings and fill the rest of the bottle with my base. Easy as pie!

I buy in bulk...I buy the liter size bottles of the Pg and Vg and I got a 500 ml of the nic base that I bought 5 months ago and still have half a bottle left. The Pg and VG usually lasts me about 6 months. Shipping stays the same so basically you are saving money on shipping as well.

Also this calculator is wonderful! eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator Let you enter what you want and it tells you how much you need of each thing.

You can also get syringes from the same sit as above...I like the 30 ml syringe for mixing up my nic base and the smaller syringes to add my flavoring. I painted mine with clear nail polish and that helps the numbers from wearing off. They also have bottles of all sizes. Just look around the site they have lots to choose from.

Last edited:

azizcansaythis

May 20, 2014
the 206
Also this calculator is wonderful! eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator Let you enter what you want and it tells you how much you need of each thing.

You can also get syringes from the same sit as above...I like the 30 ml syringe for mixing up my nic base and the smaller syringes to add my flavoring. I painted mine with clear nail polish and that helps the numbers from wearing off. They also have bottles of all sizes. Just look around the site they have lots to choose from.[/QUOTE]

thank you for the help on the ejuice calculator, but when i looked at it i was kinda confused what to do with it.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States

You can also get syringes from the same sit as above...I like the 30 ml syringe for mixing up my nic base and the smaller syringes to add my flavoring. I painted mine with clear nail polish and that helps the numbers from wearing off. They also have bottles of all sizes. Just look around the site they have lots to choose from.

Look it up on Youtube there are lots of videos on how to use it . Once you start it is really easy. Also once you download it at the top click on the website and shows a bunch of tutorials on how to use it.

thank you for the help on the ejuice calculator, but when i looked at it i was kinda confused what to do with it.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread