I received 2 very special 18490 woodvils today !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
So I am drooling with anticipation to finally get my hands on a Woodvil, but it looks like I'll have to get an 18490, though I need the big battery life. What kind of like are you getting out of yours, if you don't mind me asking :D

Well let me try a true test and get back to you. With 6 REOs loaded full time its really hard to gauge WTF is going on in terms of batt life :D

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
So I am drooling with anticipation to finally get my hands on a Woodvil, but it looks like I'll have to get an 18490, though I need the big battery life. What kind of like are you getting out of yours, if you don't mind me asking :D

I used nothing but the 18490 yesterday and I got 7.5 hours before it felt off. But when I put it on the meter it was still 3.76 volts. I felt like I used it pretty heavy but I was busy cleaning so it would be less time if I was just chilling for the day :D

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Have you done any work on the raw Woodvil yet? I look forward to seeing some pics. :)

I have it shaped the way I like, but haven't decided on a finish yet ????

Tossing around the idea of a colored stain first. An orange oak would look awesome.

I kept the mod pretty square just rounded over the edges and corners. It was harder to work with than I though assembled with the catch cup and button. I'll finish her off and put some pix up soon. Looking forward to giving her the first vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread