Status
Not open for further replies.

brock957

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Powder Springs GA
All great advice on here. I will probably get booed for this. But I still smoke analogs, And don't plan on stopping. Been Vaping for about a year. I smoke about 1 analog cig every 2 days. and Vape about 0.8 ml a day. I just like a analog every now and then.

You won't get boo'd by me. Ain't got a problem with it.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Things to keep in mind.
Smoking will NOT keep you employed
Vaping should Not get you fired.
A higher Nic liquid for emergency/stress times is a GOOD Standby

Should you loose employment Vaping would keep considerably more money available for needs as it is much cheaper.

Charging batteries when not in use, rather than once depleted, will extend life.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
All great advice on here. I will probably get booed for this. But I still smoke analogs, And don't plan on stopping. Been Vaping for about a year. I smoke about 1 analog cig every 2 days. and Vape about 0.8 ml a day. I just like a analog every now and then.

I may end up like you...I first want to prove to myself that I can really be smoke-free for a long time without needing a smoke. I may never want one again but if I do...it's nobody's business but my own. ;)

vap2112

Jun 30, 2013
Sandia, Texas, U.S.A.
I didn't start Vaping to quit analogs. I started when a friend at the bar gave me one of those disposable e-cigs. I like the taste so I went and bought me a few at the store. then ended up buying a ego with a few cleromizers, and next thing I knew I was experimenting with all sorts of different flavors. And I went about 2 months without smoking Analogs. and what can I say, I love to vape more than smoke because of all the different flavors. One thing i have noticed is I can breath alot better now. someday I may give up analogs for good, I just like one now and then.
@Richieboy Hang in there. if your goal is to be cigarette free. I know you can do it. Especially with the encouragement and good advice of the people on this Forum. This forum is a big collection of knowledge and wisdom.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I've been vaping for over four years now, and I still have a cigarette now and then.
Maybe once a month at most.

I don't fear them anymore.
I'm a vaper now.
:)

Richieboy

Jun 27, 2013
Vapeland

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
Thanks for suggesting Fasttech, would be great with free shipping, wonder what its like coming through customs in Thailand though....don't really wanna them thinking drug paraphernalia is coming to my room...but then again if its just batteries it can't hurt.
If you have more than 5 posts you might want to check out the Thailand thread to see what experiences vapers in your area have had and get answers about customs and what's available locally.

droach3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
tx
Bought a pack two weeks ago when me and the wife had one to many martinis. Had been off the stinks for 3 months. We each had one and thought they were gross. We stuck them in the freezer so we don't waste money if we HAVE to have one again. They are still there and we have no desire. I don't call it falling of the wagon, just visiting an old friend that is no good for you.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I still want a stinkie at times. I think it is just old habit trying to rear its ugly head. Sometimes I think about how nice it would be to have a martini or a great glass of wine. I have been clean and sober for 29 years. It happens. I just don't take the drink and I just don't grab a stinkie. It gets easier with time. Every temptation/urge that is overcome makes us stronger for the next time.

I started vaping to save some money and smell better. Lord, but my clothes, purse (yep, leather picks up smoke smell something awful), hair, everything would smell so bad from smoking in the truck while I was driving. And hubby quit smoking in 2003 so he would grimace when I would kiss him hello when I would come home off the truck. Not a very romantic homecoming to be sure. Shower first, hello second!

I had no set plan to give up cigs but it just happened. I gave myself permission to smoke until I didn't want to smoke anymore. I finished all that I had with me and just didn't buy any more. I did smoke one more about a week after that when I was truly stressed out. It didn't change my stress one little bit, I smelled badly enough that I could smell it all over me even though I smoked outside. So, now I grab my PV and make sure it is the one with the 18mg juice and chain vape until the urge leaves.

Sorry about the long post. I just want to encourage you to be easy on yourself. You are doing something great by vaping instead of smoking. As it has been said, pat yourself on the back for every stinkie NOT SMOKED. One day you will look back and be unable to remember the last time you smoked. I don't see myself ever giving up my PV unless it is proven to be very harmful for some reason. I just love the heck out of all my flavors and clouds of vapor!!!! I will be forever grateful to my buddy who turned me on to a decent PV and the alternative to stinkies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread