I want a good drip tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
Minnesota
I have 2 from Super T. Both are stainless steel, and well worth the $$. Also makes the eGo look really nice. The Black eGo has a standard length, and the white eGo has the shorty version. (I prefer the shorty)

10547d1278130075-drip-tips-dura-ego-510-atty-photo.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
If you want stainless steel then I would go with Super T's drip tips, they have shorties and regular lengths. Because they are stainless steel they are a lil more pricey but they are nice. I've switched over the Nhalers twisted drip tips because they are hard plastic and $7 each so I can get many colors :) They also have regular colors too in the 510 variety and that is what I use on my 510 cartomizers on my eGo's and Riva. I hope this helps.

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
I have two metal drip tips from Heaven Gifts: 1x metal drip tips for 510/901 e-cigarette - Drip tips Heaven Gifts There are two types and I got one of each, but prefer the B type. It's a great price. Shipping is either $14 for 7-10 days or $3 for up to 25 days. If you place a big order, the $14 isn't so bad.

I also have a couple of the Nhaler twisted drip tips. I'm finding that I prefer the metal on my lips to the plastic. They are cool looking, though.

kot1rc5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2010
FL
I have found that all tips are not made to the same standard, some interfere with air flow around the eGo cone.
IMHO the best driptips are made by Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products. and work with an eGo!
I have the Standard length "Wide Mouth" Traditional Style Stainless Steel T-Tip. I use it on a eGo/Tornado. With my chain vaping habit it gets to hot for me. I prefer the delrin.
Their polished Contour Stainless Steel tip does look really cool.

I also have their Delrin Regular Length Wide Mouth Contoured T-Tip. it does not interfere with the eGo cone like other brands. Additionally, it has a wider hole so e-liquid makes it all the way down to the atty and not back up into mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread