Idea for a ProVape 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
I'm one of those folks who likes things small, hence I use a Provape 1. I'm starting to see a new type VV mods that are a bit more modest then the Provari type. They are smaller and have a limited voltage range. They run from about 3.3 to 4.0. It would be very interesting if Provape came out with a smaller VV. It could run on the same battery as the Provape 1 and be about the same size. A regulated power supply would be a big plus besides the VV.

I would be all over something like that. It would likely also be a good back up for Provari users for something smaller for when they are out and about. I wouldn't even take any royalties for the idea.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I'm one of those folks who likes things small, hence I use a Provape 1. I'm starting to see a new type VV mods that are a bit more modest then the Provari type. They are smaller and have a limited voltage range. They run from about 3.3 to 4.0. It would be very interesting if Provape came out with a smaller VV. It could run on the same battery as the Provape 1 and be about the same size. A regulated power supply would be a big plus besides the VV.

I would be all over something like that. It would likely also be a good back up for Provari users for something smaller for when they are out and about. I wouldn't even take any royalties for the idea.

Interesting idea. I love my Provaris, but I rarely take them out. I usually take one of my 3.7 AA boxes, because they are small, light, and fit in my pocket well. But I miss the VV and regulated voltage. I'd go for a "mini" Provari.

Slappy369

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Philadelphia
One thing, Provaris are heavy (I have one). I think they should have an option of being made from lightweight polished aircraft aluminium.

I don't drop mine, so the "industrial" work area thing, isn't an issue for me.

Are you referring to the Provari or the Provape 1. I don't find the Provape 1 heavy which is one of the reasons I use it on a daily basis instead of the Provari.

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
This is a video of the new ultimo VV. Cost about $75, made of plastic, non-replacible battery, non-regulated, etc. Also some nice features, but this would be a big no-go for me.

It's a nice idea though, it just has to many limitations. The market could surely do with a high quality VV mini.

GotVapes Ultimo Vision 950 Review - YouTube

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
The main reason i fell in love with the Provari is the perfect weight and feel in my hand . If it were lighter i personally wouldnt like it.

I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum. It does feel nice that it's as heavy as it is, but I would love a lighter provari for pocketability. I'm going to miss the superior vape when it's shorts-and-t-shirt season.

I have anodized aluminum pocket flashlights that take crazy abuse and still look good. I'd love a (quality) aluminum version, or even titanium, although that would undoubtedly be very expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread